Author Topic: WHAT HAPPENED TO COVID-19?! Democrat lockdowns destroyed small business... but looting is excused?  (Read 178 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Great video!!!  Our President and this country needs our prayers.

WHAT HAPPENED TO COVID-19?! Democrat lockdowns destroyed small business... but looting is excused?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=owdTf8LtHMQ
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Another Beck video --excellent!

FACTS HAVE BECOME HATE: Why lump all police together, but not peaceful protesters with rioters?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZuNBYIIMJE
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.