Author Topic: Gov. Gretchen ‘Lockdown’ Whitmer leads group of marchers chanting, ‘Hands up, don’t shoot’  (Read 299 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Gov. Gretchen ‘Lockdown’ Whitmer leads group of marchers chanting, ‘Hands up, don’t shoot’

Posted at 5:22 pm on June 4, 2020 by Brett T.

As Twitchy reported earlier, Mayor Bill de Blasio gave a speech earlier at a Brooklyn vigil for George Floyd at which he was booed. As at least one person noted, you can’t hold a church service in New York City, even outdoors, but you can gather thousands for a Black Lives Matter vigil, apparently because, as de Blasio explained days before, 400 years of racism in America trumps opening your small business or going to church; they’re just not the same thing.

Now we have that woman from Michigan, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, still lobbying hard for the Democratic VP slot, marching in Detroit, and holding up her hands and chanting, “Hands up, don’t shoot.” She does have a kerchief or something over her face, but she’s not observing social distancing.

more w/video
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/06/04/gov-gretchen-lockdown-whitmer-leads-group-of-marchers-chanting-hands-up-dont-shoot/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Notice the Governor not only didn't sentence the protestors to another month of police oppression for their violation of social spacing rules, she actually violated them herself. What a piece of work this wretch is.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 11:55:41 pm by skeeter »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Well the way I see it, the Mayors, Governors, Congressmen, supporting the rioters/anarchist are essentially giving them permission to loot/burn/destroy anything they want. These people are all from deep Blue Democrat States and Cities.
So, what the hell?
I don't care.
If they want to destroy their own cities and State then more power to them.
We don't need those places anyway. And the politicians there are giving the green light.

Let Chicago burn.
Let New York burn.
Let Los Angeles and all of California burn.
Let Seattle burn.
Let Portland burn.
Let all the Democrat strongholds burn.Who cares? They are shitting in their own bed.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 11:58:39 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Notice the Governor not only didn't sentence the protestors to another month of police oppression for their violation of social spacing rules, she actually violated them herself. What a piece of work this wretch is.
I don't think many people are still paying attention to all that nonsense.
The riots proved it was bullshit. Otherwise, all the hospitals nationwide would be flooded with COVID patients. That is what we were told would happen if we did not 'obey'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.