Author Topic: BREAKING: O'Bama to address the nation at 5pm est  (Read 944 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: O'Bama to address the nation at 5pm est
« on: June 03, 2020, 05:11:28 pm »
Per Rush...he will address the nation on his website along with Holder...not sure if any Nets will pick it up...re George Floyd's death.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING: O'Bama to address the nation at 5pm est
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 05:12:59 pm »
Obama to speak about George Floyd in virtual town hall
By Amie Parnes - 06/03/20 12:32 PM EDT

Former President Barack Obama will speak publicly on Wednesday about police brutality and the criminal justice system in the wake of nationwide protests of the police killing of George Floyd.

Obama will appear at a virtual town hall meeting alongside former Attorney General Eric Holder and police reform activists. The remarks will be his first on-camera comments about Floyd’s death and the demonstrations throughout the nation.

The town hall is set to take place at 5 p.m. and will be live-streamed at obama.org.

An Obama aide said the town hall will focus on the ongoing problem of racial bias in the criminal justice system and the way to bring about meaningful change.

Former Vice President Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, reprimanded President Trump on Tuesday for his handling of the protests. Trump has made a series of controversial statements, including a tweet early Friday that said when the “looting begins, the shooting begins.”

MORE
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/500920-obama-to-speak-about-george-floyd-in-virtual-town-hall
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 05:15:07 pm »
The region where I live is due to have a major thunderstorm around that time.  So even if I did want to watch, which I don't, I doubt I will be able to do so. 

Other than Bammy's fans, who really gives a *bleep* what he has to say?  No doubt he will just be fanning the flames as usual.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2020, 05:15:32 pm »
WGAS?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2020, 05:17:27 pm »
Jennifer Franco
@jennfranconews
 Â· 1h
#NEW: Former President Obama will address the nation live at 5 p.m. ET and speak out about nationwide protests related to the death of George Floyd.

You can watch his address live on his website:
https://obama.org
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2020, 05:17:28 pm »
SOB has broken 200 years of tradition, and butted in as a former POTUS in a crisis.

FU punk POTUS. (former)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline verga

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2020, 05:19:39 pm »
DILLIGAF!
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2020, 05:20:43 pm »
Ain't my president. Even Biden hasn't deigned to 'address the nation'.

And he's not gonna address 'The Nation'. He's gonna address the rats.

Is there ANYTHING this fraud can say we haven't heard him say a thousand times before?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2020, 05:22:59 pm »
Trump is speculating that Obama is coming out now to deflect from the mounting evidence that the coup against Donald Trump originated with the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Obama administration operatives and Obama himself.

Oops...I meant to say RUSH is speculating....
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 05:34:43 pm by aligncare »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2020, 05:25:24 pm »
Ain't my president. Even Biden hasn't deigned to 'address the nation'.

And he's not gonna address 'The Nation'. He's gonna address the rats.

Is there ANYTHING this fraud can say we haven't heard him say a thousand times before?

ANYTHING he says right now is just going to throw more gas in the dumpster fire. I gurantee whatever  he says will be incinderary in our eyes.   He'd like nothing better than a race war to help slow joe this fall. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2020, 05:29:52 pm »
ANYTHING he says right now is just going to throw more gas in the dumpster fire. I gurantee whatever  he says will be incinderary in our eyes.   He'd like nothing better than a race war to help slow joe this fall.

Gasoline with a little essential oil mixed in for a pretty smell.

I'm sure he'll be very earnest, statesmanlike and soothing as he tells us white people what we need to do to earn the right to be forgiven.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2020, 05:44:46 pm »
Gasoline with a little essential oil mixed in for a pretty smell.

I'm sure he'll be very earnest, statesmanlike and soothing as he tells us white people what we need to do to earn the right to be forgiven.

You are right.  He's viewed by many across the other side of the political spectra as a messiah.  He'll provide a calm demeanor while stoking the fires of racism.  He is a despicalbe POS.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2020, 05:59:07 pm »
 :shrug:

I'll listen.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2020, 06:03:04 pm »
SOB has broken 200 years of tradition, and butted in as a former POTUS in a crisis.
Classless. Maybe his good buddy GWB should teach him how it's done (more or less).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Applewood

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2020, 06:13:00 pm »

Actually, this will be Obama campaigning as he always did and still does. He never stopped campaigning.

Only this time, it isn't for himself; it's for his wife.  Those two grifters would like nothing better than to get Michelle the VP nod, then push Biden aside, so they can move back into the White House, desecrate it with their ghetto chic decorating style again and maybe see what they can plunder -- including our hard earned savings and retirement. 

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2020, 06:14:16 pm »
Yes, we're not through with the Obamas. Mooch is coming down the pike.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2020, 06:18:46 pm »
Actually, this will be Obama campaigning as he always did and still does. He never stopped campaigning.

Only this time, it isn't for himself; it's for his wife.  Those two grifters would like nothing better than to get Michelle the VP nod, then push Biden aside, so they can move back into the White House, desecrate it with their ghetto chic decorating style again and maybe see what they can plunder -- including our hard earned savings and retirement.

Good point, didn't think of that angle.  Moochelle may be getting her VPOTUS dress rehearsal here.  Let me know if her ugly mug shows up, because I sure won't be watching Obama.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2020, 06:18:52 pm »
Yes, we're not through with the Obamas. Mooch is coming down the pike.

Thats good, cause Mooch has all the charisma of belly button lint.

Offline mortarman

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2020, 06:46:12 pm »
The Propaganda Ministry For the Left-wing Fascist Agenda will air it an' each will bring a jerry can of high octane gasoline to throw on the fire.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2020, 10:07:25 pm »
So, how did it go?  Was he late?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mortarman

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2020, 10:11:58 pm »
So, how did it go?  Was he late?

Didn't watch. Wasn't interested. 'sides Adam 12 on MeTV was way more important.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2020, 10:45:52 pm »
Didn't watch. Wasn't interested. 'sides Adam 12 on MeTV was way more important.
My favorite episode of Law & Order was being rerun for the umpteenth time, and I just had to watch it.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2020, 10:49:18 pm »
I’d rather shave my head with a cheese grater while chewing tinfoil than suffer through an obamanation.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2020, 10:57:15 pm »
My favorite episode of Law & Order was being rerun for the umpteenth time, and I just had to watch it.

The only "TV" I would watch is a rerun. American TV has apparently gotten so bad they are airing Kenyan TV shows?  :shrug:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mrclose

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2020, 11:40:09 pm »
I was taking an obama.
Had no idea that they could show one on tv?
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self