Author Topic: The NYPD is policing Jewish mothers while the city burns  (Read 299 times)

rangerrebew

The NYPD is policing Jewish mothers while the city burns
« on: June 03, 2020, 03:50:33 pm »

The NYPD is policing Jewish mothers while the city burns
Bethany MandelJune 2, 2020

As New York City burned and was gutted for a second night in a row, one couldn’t help but wonder, where are the NYPD?

As the iconic Macy’s flagship store in Herald Square was broken into and looted, video from nearby journalists showed the police standing by, waiting for the curfew set to kick in at 11, as if some magic switch would empower them to uphold the law and defend New York businesses.

Why will this time be different than all other times?
Tema SmithJune 1, 2020

Across Midtown Manhattan, the picture looked the same: Roving groups of teenagers and young 20-somethings broke storefront windows and grabbed everything they could in such a casual manner you’d think they were shopping in Before Times. There was no sense of urgency in their “shopping,” emboldened by the fact that the police department wasn’t doing anything to stop the mayhem.

https://forward.com/opinion/447836/the-nypd-is-policing-jewish-mothers-while-the-city-burns/

Offline aligncare

Re: The NYPD is policing Jewish mothers while the city burns
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 04:08:32 pm »
The rot begins from the head down.

Mayor DeBlasio, you’re wanted on the WHITE curtesy phone.... Mayor DeBlasio, you’re needed on the WHITE curtesy phone...mayor? Hello? Mayor? Hey! Pick up the phone, stupid!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 09:53:41 pm »
I think before long we'll learn that the NYPD was ORDERED to "stand down" by deblasio and his subordinates...

Offline mortarman

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2020, 10:18:26 pm »
I think before long we'll learn that the NYPD was ORDERED to "stand down" by deblasio and his subordinates...

Sounds like a page out of Terry McAuliffe's playbook.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.