Author Topic: Trump Campaign: Joe Biden Stands ‘with the Rioters’  (Read 177 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joel B. Pollak 2 Jun 2020

President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign responded sharply to the speech Tuesday by former Vice President Joe Biden in which he slammed the administration’s response to ongoing riots and attacked Trump for a Bible “photo-op.”

In his address at Philadelphia’s city hall, Biden accused police of “escalat[ing] tension.” He also claimed that Trump had ordered police to use tear gas to clear protesters from Lafayette Park so he could walk to St. John’s Episcopal Church, which had been partially burned by rioters the night before, and hold up a Bible:

When peaceful protestors dispersed in order for a president, a president from the doorstep of the people’s house, the White House, using tear gas and flash grenades in order to stage a photo-op at one of the most historic churches in the country or at least in Washington, DC, we can be forgiven for believing the president is more interested in power than in principle.

…

The president held up the Bible at St. John’s Church yesterday. I just wish he opened it once in a while instead of brandishing it.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/02/trump-campaign-joe-biden-stands-with-the-rioters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

Re: Trump Campaign: Joe Biden Stands ‘with the Rioters’
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 08:24:29 pm »
Jus' like he stands with the ChiComms an' jus' like Sock Monkey stood with the muzzie bros, Iran, Cuba an' all America's enemies.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.