Author Topic: Janice Dean: Coronavirus cost my in-laws their lives. Gov. Cuomo, our vulnerable loved ones deserved  (Read 136 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Janice Dean: Coronavirus cost my in-laws their lives. Gov. Cuomo, our vulnerable loved ones deserved better

By Janice Dean | Fox News

It hit me when my kids’ school principal called. She had heard the news from another parent that our children had lost both of their grandparents, Mickey and Dee Newman, to the virus.

“How are you all doing? I’m so sorry for your loss….”

As her phone call came in, my husband Sean was at his parent’s apartment picking out a dress to bury his mom in.

He texted Katie, a health care worker who had gotten close to his mom over the last few years.

Katie suggested a flower-patterned dress hanging on the bedroom door. She remembered it being there the last time she was at the house.

Sean found it in the exact place she mentioned.

He FaceTimed his sister Donna to help with the jewelry his mom would wear.

He then looked for some items of his dad’s to be placed in the casket: an old running hat the used to wear and a World Trade Center survival medal that Sean had received after 9/11.  He had given it to his dad and now he placed the pin on the running cap.

Sean then found the paperwork for his dad’s honorable discharge from the Air Force in hopes we could have a USAF honors ceremony for the burial flag at a small funeral in the future.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/janice-dean-coronavirus-in-laws-cuomo
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34