Author Topic: WH Press Sec. Calls Out Chris Cuomo For ‘Interestingly’ Taking ‘A Less Safe Version’ Of Hydroxychlo  (Read 300 times)

rangerrebew

WH Press Sec. Calls Out Chris Cuomo For ‘Interestingly’ Taking ‘A Less Safe Version’ Of Hydroxychloroquine
By
Jennie Taer -
May 20, 2020

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany called out CNN host Chris Cuomo during a press conference Wednesday for “interestingly” taking “a less safe version” of Hydroxychloroquine before criticizing President Donald Trump for ‘dangerously’ taking the drug to protect himself against the novel coronavirus. Further, McEnany referred Cuomo to his brother, the Governor of New York, who happens to be excited about the promising evidence behind the drug in treating COVID-19 patients in his state.

“The President knows that Hydroxychloroquine is not supported by science, he knows it has been flagged by his own people and he’s using it,” McEnany told reporters. “Well, Cuomo mocked the President for this and interestingly, I found this out just before coming here, Hydroxychloroquine, of course, is an FDA approved medication with a long-proven track record for safety. And it turns out that Chris Cuomo took a less safe version of it called ‘quinine,’ which the FDA removed from the market in 2006 because of its serious side effects, including death.”

https://saraacarter.com/wh-press-sec-calls-out-chris-cuomo-for-interestingly-taking-a-less-safe-version-of-hydroxychloroquine/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How did Fredo get his hands on the drug if the FDA took it off the market years ago?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
How did Fredo get his hands on the drug if the FDA took it off the market years ago?
An interesting question.

I thought it was an ingredient in tonic water, but I haven't seen tonic water on any shelves where I live in a while.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline The_Reader_David

It's what makes tonic water bitter.  The reason it's called tonic water is back in the days of the British Raj, folks posted to India drank it to help ward of malaria (and improved the taste by adding gin, and lime, the latter also helping ward off scurvy, thereby inventing the gin and tonic).

It comes from the bark of the cinchona tree, native to South America and the Caribbean, and you can probably get ground cichona bark from purveyors of "natural" remedies.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@Chosen Daughter
So while the Liberal Democrats are losing their collective minds over HCQ, about what a deadly poison it is, meanwhile they are all secretly taking it, just like Trump is.

The hypocrisy of Democrats is beyond the ability to measure.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline MajorClay