Author Topic: UPDATE: Terror Attack at Corpus Christi Naval Air Station – Saudi Shooter Adam Salim Alsahli Killed  (Read 559 times)

rangerrebew

UPDATE: Terror Attack at Corpus Christi Naval Air Station – Saudi Shooter Adam Salim Alsahli Killed at the Scene, Was Al-Qaeda Supporter
By Jim Hoft
Published May 21, 2020 at 8:30pm

NAS Corpus Christi

The FBI is now investigating a shooting Thursday morning at the Corpus Christi, Texas Naval Air base.
The shooter was an “Arab male” and has been “neutralized.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/breaking-fbi-now-investigating-shooting-arab-male-corpus-christi-naval-air-force-base-suspect-neutralized/

Offline EdinVA

Sometime we can be soooo stupid...

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sometime we can be soooo stupid...

We've just had a Islamic terrorist attack on our soil, and it is buried on page 10.  What a f'ed up time it is.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

If these Jihadis want more media attention they'd better start disguising themselves as rednecks.

Offline EdinVA

We've just had a Islamic terrorist attack on our soil, and it is buried on page 10.  What a f'ed up time it is.
We have had countless green-on-blue attacks throughout the ME and on our bases.
Why do we keep doing this....

Offline LadyLiberty

The guard who took the bullet and prevented him from getting inside the base deserves a medal.

https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2020/05/21/security-forces-member-at-nas-corpus-christi-injured-during-active-shooter-situation-shooter-neutralized-officials-say/

"One sailor was injured Thursday morning after being struck by a bullet, but a defense official said their protective vest stopped the round. The AP reported that she was able to roll over and hit the switch that raised a barrier, preventing the man from getting onto the base, the officials said."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@catfish1957

HEY! Be nice! The Sauds have a lot of money and they don't mind sharing. One even had a Boy Jorge as a part-time boyfriend.

So several thousand young American military members have to be killed or crippled for life every year while they are still in the prime of our lives?

So what? They might have died or got crippled in car wrecks,right?

The IMPORTANT thing here is the Sauds and the powerful political familes in the west can keep their cash flow flowing.

You don't REALLY want people like young Kennedy's or Neil Bush having to go out and get jobs based on their qualifiactions,do you? I doubt Neil would look very good wearing a meter maid uniform.

Some of the young Kennedy women might look good in short skirts,though. Granted,you would have to tie them together at the neck and then tie the other end of the rope to a tree to keep them from wandering off and getting lost,but at least they would be earning,right?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If these Jihadis want more media attention they'd better start disguising themselves as rednecks.

@skeeter

Good point.

Think maybe we should send some Skynard  and Allman tapes to the Muddle East so they can learn to boogie and drink whiskey?

You know,that might actually be a good idea. Let them get wasted,wired up on boogie,and then kill and eat their Mullahs.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
We have had countless green-on-blue attacks throughout the ME and on our bases.
Why do we keep doing this....

@EdinVA

Because supplying a never-ending war with munitions,uniforms,vehicles,meds,and young bodies AKA "bullet and bomb traps" keeps the economy going,union jobs working overtime,and votes rolling in from the perpetually gullible that always confuse slogans with truth.

If we stopped the unemployment numbers would explode,and we would face a recession. Maybe even a depression.

If that happened,important politicians might not just lose their jobs,but might even lose their sailboats and their vacation homes. We can't have that,can we?

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

Good point.

Think maybe we should send some Skynard  and Allman tapes to the Muddle East so they can learn to boogie and drink whiskey?

You know,that might actually be a good idea. Let them get wasted,wired up on boogie,and then kill and eat their Mullahs.

Hold mah beer while I blowed up real good.

rangerrebew

@catfish1957

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/americas/1589905125-adl-2019-saw-50-increase-in-us-arrests-linked-to-islamist-radicalism

Apparently we have had a lot of attacks buried on page 10

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The shooter was stopped by his conscience, and a hail of bullets.  Mostly by the hail of bullets.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: