Author Topic: Wisconsin woman who’s been taking hydroxychloroquine for 19 years diagnosed with COVID-19  (Read 3557 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Wisconsin woman who’s been taking hydroxychloroquine for 19 years diagnosed with COVID-19
AllahpunditPosted at 7:31 pm on May 20, 2020

I’m surprised we haven’t seen data on people like this. There are a ton of Americans taking HCQ right now for valid reasons, because they have a rheumatological condition. How many of them have gotten sick from coronavirus? That’ll give us some basic sense of whether the drug works as a prophylaxis against the disease.

We might not even need a scientific test to find out. Just hire a pollster to call people randomly and ask them (a) are you on hydroxychloroquine and (b) have you been diagnosed with COVID-19? It’d be interesting to see how many answer yes to both questions and how the share that got infected while using HCQ compares to the share of the overall population that got infected.

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2020/05/20/wisconsin-woman-whos-taking-hydroxychloroquine-19-years-diagnosed-covid-19/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline roamer_1

Wisconsin woman who’s been taking hydroxychloroquine for 19 years diagnosed with COVID-19
AllahpunditPosted at 7:31 pm on May 20, 2020

I’m surprised we haven’t seen data on people like this. There are a ton of Americans taking HCQ right now for valid reasons, because they have a rheumatological condition. How many of them have gotten sick from coronavirus? That’ll give us some basic sense of whether the drug works as a prophylaxis against the disease.

We might not even need a scientific test to find out. Just hire a pollster to call people randomly and ask them (a) are you on hydroxychloroquine and (b) have you been diagnosed with COVID-19? It’d be interesting to see how many answer yes to both questions and how the share that got infected while using HCQ compares to the share of the overall population that got infected.

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2020/05/20/wisconsin-woman-whos-taking-hydroxychloroquine-19-years-diagnosed-covid-19/

I sure don't care what Tumpy says about hydroxychloroquine... But I do care what countries in malaria stricken regions also infected by the Woohan say about it...

Offline skeeter

I sure don't care what Tumpy says about hydroxychloroquine... But I do care what countries in malaria stricken regions also infected by the Woohan say about it...
No one is saying taking hydroxychloroquine alone helps as a prophylaxis for Covid19.

Offline roamer_1

No one is saying taking hydroxychloroquine alone helps as a prophylaxis for Covid19.

Yeah, the OP defers to that, mentioning the zinc thing.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Trump..… The pusher man

The Pusher
Steppenwolf
You know I've smoked a lot of grass
O' Lord, I've popped a lot of pills
But I've never touched nothin'
That my spirit could kill
You know, I've seen a lot of people walkin' 'round
With tombstones in their eyes
But the pusher don't care
Ah, if you live or if you die...

https://www.bing.com/search?q=the+pusher+man+words&form=EDNTHT&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&msnews=1&rec_search=1&plvar=0&refig=59ea620d216944e5ba45c5bd74e6a5eb&PC=LCTS&sp=5&qs=AS&pq=the+pusher+man&sk=AS4&sc=8-14&cvid=59ea620d216944e5ba45c5bd74e6a5eb&cc=US&setlang=en-US
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline EdinVA

The woman was taking it for her Lupus, which is an autoimmune disease.... I call click bait

Offline Chosen Daughter

Oh, no you need to wipe out your natural immune system with a Z pack too.

Offline skeeter

Oh, no you need to wipe out your natural immune system with a Z pack too.

I guess you’ve never taken an antibiotic then. Good for you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trump..… The pusher man

The Pusher
Steppenwolf

https://www.bing.com/search?q=the+pusher+man+words&form=EDNTHT&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&msnews=1&rec_search=1&plvar=0&refig=59ea620d216944e5ba45c5bd74e6a5eb&PC=LCTS&sp=5&qs=AS&pq=the+pusher+man&sk=AS4&sc=8-14&cvid=59ea620d216944e5ba45c5bd74e6a5eb&cc=US&setlang=en-US

@Chosen Daughter

You poor bay-bay! It must be a real burden to be as righteous as you are.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

@Chosen Daughter

You poor bay-bay! It must be a real burden to be as righteous as you are.

I guess I should feel pretty good.  I render you speechless.  So you resort to the same old same old.  Your go to.

Offline roamer_1

Trump..… The pusher man

Yeah yeah... But I will take the word of practical folks who found it very effective... and considering that it is about a twenty dollar fix... They have nothing to gain in the claim.  I can surely buy into that being more true than the up and coming miracle vax they will soon knock down miles of red tape and testing to bring to market... You know, the one that will cost thousands of dollars per hit, and will need to be taken over and again, at least quarterly, as it magnificently keeps pace with the morphing sets of virii in all it's myriad strains... Thank the heavens that Uncle Nanny will foot the bill...

Offline roamer_1

She's right about that.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I guess I should feel pretty good.  I render you speechless.  So you resort to the same old same old.  Your go to.

@Chosen Daughter

You are a robotic drone,so why would your description ever change?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

Oh, I have.  But I try very hard not to.  I don't automatically go to the doctor for antibiotics.  After my cancer I started realizing what medicines do to you.  Antibiotics disrupt your whole system.

Here is a huge problem with the combo drugs.  Overuse of antibiotics leads to resistance to the drug.  Wide spread use can cause us to be more susceptible to disease.

What can overuse of antibiotics lead to?

ANSWER

Antibiotics are a powerful germ-fighting tool when used carefully and safely. But as much as half of antibiotic use isn’t necessary. Overuse has led to antibacterial resistance. Bacteria adapt over time and become “super bacteria” or “superbugs.” They change so that antibiotics no longer work on them. They pose a big threat, because there aren’t any medicines to kill them.

https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/qa/what-can-overuse-of-antibiotics-lead-to

Antibiotics can have adverse effects on your immune system

The immune system is your body's defense against invasive bacteria, viruses, and other harmful pathogens. This infection-fighting work happens on a cellular level: White blood cells (leukocytes) fight infections, B cells make antibodies to fight bacteria, and T cells destroy infected cells....

https://www.insider.com/do-antibiotics-weaken-the-immune-system

Do antibiotics cause cancer?

Antibiotics may increase the risk of bowel cancer. According to a recent study published in the journal Gut, long-term use of antibiotics during adulthood increases the likelihood of developing precursors to bowel cancer. The research, once again, underlines the vital role of gut bacteria.
Antibiotics may increase the risk of bowel cancer

www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/316734.php

Gut flora is important.

Offline Chosen Daughter

People should never take an antibiotic if they aren't sick.  I would have to be really sick and had tried every natural thing before taking them.

Do Antibiotics Contribute to Cancer?
September 14, 2017 | Author: BeatCancer.Org

Over the last 70 years, antibiotics have been used to treat patients who have infectious diseases, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. However, these drugs have been so widely used and for so long that the infectious organisms that the antibiotics are designed to kill have adapted to the routine use of antibiotics in medicine and our livestock production, making the drugs less effective.

It is suspected that the overuse of antibiotics causes a whole range of health issues, including cancer. In fact, even on the simplest level of disease, salmonella, E. coli, and asthma are becoming almost commonplace due to bacteria become more and more antibiotic resistant.
Antibiotics and Cancer Risk

Cancer prevention tips rarely mention antibiotics; however, there is evidence to link this relationship. Researchers at the University of Washington looked through the medical notes of more than 10,000 women and found that antibiotic usages were higher in those who had developed breast cancer.
In 2004, a study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association compared 2,266 women with breast cancer to 7,953 women without, all aged over 20. The study noted how often and over how many years these women took the most commonly used antibiotics.
This research found that the more antibiotics the women used, the higher the risk of breast cancer. The specific data for this study states that women who took 1 to 25 antibiotics over a 17-year period had one-and-a-half times a higher risk of breast cancer as compared to women who took no antibiotics.1 Even low usage seemed to carry an increased risk, although some researchers claim it could be that the women who needed the drugs had a weaker immune system.

A more extensive study of 2.1 million women, surveyed over 9 years, found that the use of any antibiotic was associated with slightly increased risk of breast cancer.2 As of yet, there is no clear reason as to how antibiotics might encourage the development of cancer. However, it is likely that antibiotics promote cancer by a few means, such as disrupting and reducing intestinal microflora (that help protect against cancer) and activating the intestinal microflora metabolism of estrogens (that encourage cancer).

https://beatcancer.org/blog-posts/do-antibiotics-contribute-to-cancer/

I am not a Dr., of course but since my cancer I have done extensive research.  Every woman knows what antibiotics do to gut flora if they don't eat plenty of yogurt while on them.  Using it time after time in your life changes the flora in your gut and makes you susceptible to disease. 

I have stated before that I don't take drugs.  I didn't do chemo either out of choice because that destroys the immune system also.

So it isn't about "orange man bad". 
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 01:37:18 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline skeeter

People should never take an antibiotic if they aren't sick.  I would have to be really sick and had tried every natural thing before taking them.
So healthy people in low risk groups shouldn’t take them.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 01:35:14 am by skeeter »

Offline Chosen Daughter

So healthy people in low risk groups shouldn’t take them.

Yes, if your not sick don't take drugs!

Offline Mod5

:im waiting: Stop the personal attacks on members, people. :im waiting:

Offline skeeter

Yes, if your not sick don't take drugs!

As far as Trump taking the regimen I’m willing to go with the WH medical staff on this one.

Offline Chosen Daughter

As far as Trump taking the regimen I’m willing to go with the WH medical staff on this one.

Trump wanted the drug.  He is the expert.

Trump says doctors keep asking how he knows so much about the coronavirus

Tim O'Donnell
,The Week•March 7, 2020

President Trump mused about a career path not taken Friday.

Speaking to reporters at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, Georgia, about the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, which is spreading across the United States and throughout the world, Trump mentioned how much he enjoys talking about "this stuff." He attributes his previously unknown interest in epidemiological research to his uncle, Dr. John Trump, who used to teach at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The president, who considers himself a genius, raised the scale even higher for his uncle, who he described as a "super genius."

Trump said doctors he's come across as the administration tries to get a handle on the outbreak have been surprised about how much he knows about COVID-19. "Maybe I have a natural ability," he said. "Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president."

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-says-doctors-keep-asking-153150773.html

Dr. Trump.  He is also an expert at science too, unless you hadn't caught that.

:dynamite:

Offline Chosen Daughter

Yeah yeah... But I will take the word of practical folks who found it very effective... and considering that it is about a twenty dollar fix... They have nothing to gain in the claim.  I can surely buy into that being more true than the up and coming miracle vax they will soon knock down miles of red tape and testing to bring to market... You know, the one that will cost thousands of dollars per hit, and will need to be taken over and again, at least quarterly, as it magnificently keeps pace with the morphing sets of virii in all it's myriad strains... Thank the heavens that Uncle Nanny will foot the bill...

What folks?  What study say that its effective in preventing COVID?  They are doing studies.  As far as I know none are complete.  I can understand health care workers wanting protection.  They could also have underlying health conditions that make them more susceptible to the disease.  Everyone makes their own choices.  But for the general public I don't think so.  And today the CDC squashed the idea the virus is spread easily by touching things.  Everyone is overreacting and they change information so fast.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Wow, she's been taking hydroxychloroquine for 19 years and she's not dead yet? Someone should tell Neil Cavuto!
Let it burn.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Why bother, they know it. In California someone who is so OCD on one subject might qualify for a 5150 order.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Trump..… The pusher man

The Pusher
Steppenwolf

Jennifer Rubin, is that you?
The Republic is lost.