Author Topic: Howard Stern Says Trump 'Despises' His Voters and 'I Hate You for Voting for Him'  (Read 1751 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
-----------------------------
More than a generation ago, following his appearances on "The Apprentice";Trump became a regular guest on Stern's program, where the two became mutual friends, who spoke very well of each other.
Now it appears they have become mortal enemies.
Trump has proven that he CANNOT judge character in nominees, nor is he feared by his adversaries; yet he has genius in transforming old friends into mortal enemies!
As my 2 year old grand-son would ask, "Gran-da, how he do dat?????
Astounding!!!

Heck, even the Clintons were at Trump's last wedding.  His circle of friends and acquaintances is a whirlwind of a tempest.  His narcissism does not allow for negative feedback.  Just the way he is, and why that circle morphs so rapidly.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
What?.... birds of this type of feather will stab ya in the back?... Say it ain't so. Stern always got his kicks below the belt and seems he likes throwing punches the same manner... Character matters, and unfortunately this article was worth posting if for no other reason to point out why character matters when choosing who to associate yourself with.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
More than a generation ago, following his appearances on "The Apprentice";Trump became a regular guest on Stern's program, where the two became mutual friends, who spoke very well of each other.
Now it appears they have become mortal enemies.
Trump has proven that he CANNOT judge character in nominees, nor is he feared by his adversaries; yet he has genius in transforming old friends into mortal enemies!
As my 2 year old grand-son would ask, "Gran-da, how he do dat?????
Astounding!!!

QFT... wish it wasn't so.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Heck, even the Clintons were at Trump's last wedding.  His circle of friends and acquaintances is a whirlwind of a tempest.  His narcissism does not allow for negative feedback.  Just the way he is, and why that circle morphs so rapidly.

@catfish1957 

What is it with you people? Are you completely lacking in common sense,or are you just purposely looking for things to complain about and make accusations about?

Or are you all just "High School Girls"?

Trump was SOCIAL "friends" with those people because he was a (primarily) northeast coast businessman,and socializing with them was a "cost of doing business".

WHY is that so hard for you (not YOU personally,catfish) to figure out?

Have none of you ever had "business friends and associates" in addition to personal friends?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 02:10:44 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Absalom

You  mean "old friends" like you,of course. </S>

Offline Victoria33

LOL...this coming from the misogynist pig Howard Stern...
@mystery-ak

It doesn't matter where the information comes from if the information is from personal knowledge.  Stern "knows" Trump from his inside out after many years of knowing him "personally", and Stern is exactly right.

Offline skeeter

@mystery-ak

It doesn't matter where the information comes from if the information is from personal knowledge.  Stern "knows" Trump from his inside out after many years of knowing him "personally", and Stern is exactly right.

You mean about his suggestion that all Trump supporters should drink disinfectants?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You mean about his suggestion that all Trump supporters should drink disinfectants?

@skeeter

Yeah,Stern KNEW him well enough to "KNOW" that Trump was a fellow leftist,huh?

Good call!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The way I see it, Stern's just hamming for his audience.  That's his profession (well paid), and I have no insight into what he really thinks behind his forehead.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The way I see it, Stern's just hamming for his audience.  That's his profession (well paid), and I have no insight into what he really thinks behind his forehead.

@Cyber Liberty

He is a life-long denizen of NYC that has always lived a sheltered and protected personal life.

He thinks what he has been programmed to think.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Welp... that one you can hardly blame Stern for. Trump did say it.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

*****rollingeyes*****

Except for when he didn't say "drink it."  Do you blame Trump for the moron in Tempe who drank the aquarium cleaner, too? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Seems the only ones who 'misunderstood' Trump here were the ones who wanted to. The rest of us understood fine.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
 ****slapping
Seems the only ones who 'misunderstood' Trump here were the ones who wanted to. The rest of us understood fine.

@skeeter

Funny how that works,ain't it?

Offline skeeter

****slapping
@skeeter

Funny how that works,ain't it?

Its another juvenile tactic the left uses in place of intelligent discourse.

Offline aligncare

@mystery-ak

Mark Simone, also a big radio personality—especially in New York City (and by the way, so too Sean Hannity), both close acquaintances for years with Trump, make a completely different and positive assessment of Donald Trump’s handling of covid.

How do you square that?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Mark Simone, also a big radio personality—especially in New York City (and by the way, so too Sean Hannity), both close acquaintances for years with Trump, make a completely different and positive assessment of Donald Trump’s handling of covid.

How do you square that?

@aligncare

I think I can answer for her.  "Orange Man Bad".