Author Topic: Joe Biden Likens Running Mate Process to Pinup Calendar Competition  (Read 528 times)

Online mountaineer

Joe Biden Likens Running Mate Process to Pinup Calendar Competition
Kyle Olson
11 May 2020

In “private encounters,” Joe Biden likened a vice presidential nominee selection process to browsing monthly morsels in a pinup calendar.

The New York Times reported:
    It is not lost on Mr. Biden that whomever he chooses might well be elected the nation’s first female president after his turn, or at least become a new front-runner for the distinction. He has called himself a “bridge” to the next generation of Democratic leaders, a transitional figure whose chief goal is the removal of President Trump. That Mr. Biden is a 77-year-old man likely to accept the nomination during a pandemic has attached even weightier stakes to his decision.

In private encounters before this campaign, Mr. Biden has likened running-mate evaluation to deciding among calendar models, with three broad categories (and outdated honorifics): Contenders can be a “Mr. August” (a shot of momentum in the summer), a “Mr. October” (a reliable and effective campaigner for the fall) or a “Mr. January” (a governing partner, politics notwithstanding).

Biden used the “Mr.” title before he had declared he would nominate a woman as his running mate. ...   
Full story at Breitbart

Kamala probably thinks she has a shot, then.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Joe's foot spends so much time in his mouth that it must be "pruney"! 22222frying pan When does he sniff hair in picking the "pin-ups". 22222frying pan
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Kamala probably thinks she has a shot, then.

Well, she's always had a leg up on the competition.  I heard a new nickname for her today:  "Heels-up Harris."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

:silly:

Offline PeteS in CA

Kammy makes fence posts look MENSA-level brilliant.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline mortarman

I'm amazed that she even had the intelligence to drop out of the race.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline libertybele

Somehow I just don't see Abrams as pinup calendar material.   :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

:smokin: Harpoon-up? :smokin:

Offline mortarman

Ewww (shudder)  :3:

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
"Malarkey" and now "Pinup Girls"? Why the hell are we all going back to 1940?
The only thing I know about Pinup Girls is from watching black and white war movies.
What the hell is a Pinup Calendar?
What the hell is 'malarkey'?
I don't speak 1940s lingo.
That Biden is a gadfly four flusher.
Dadnappit!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

Re: Joe Biden Likens Running Mate Process to Pinup Calendar Competition
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2020, 11:25:20 am »
Perhaps this means Gropin' Joe is going to select Betty Grable for his running mate.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2020, 12:50:23 pm »
Perhaps this means Gropin' Joe is going to select Betty Grable for his running mate.

Bettie Page. I'd vote for her.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mortarman

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2020, 02:47:31 pm »
Or Bunny Yeager.