Author Topic: We’re Winning... Kurt Schlichter  (Read 1362 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
We’re Winning... Kurt Schlichter
« on: May 11, 2020, 01:23:36 pm »
 townhall.com
We’re Winning
Kurt Schlichter

Let’s take a moment to bask in the glow of liberal pain as the wins keep coming and our enemy’s defeats mount. LTG Mike Flynn was freed of the leftist frame-up. That lady in Texas was freed from jail after refusing to kiss the Ted Lieu of an Obama pal by apologizing for the “crime” of wanting to feed her family. And the awesome Ric Grenell freed the transcripts of the House’s garbage Russia hoax investigation, revealing that the CNN talking Schiff-heads who assured you that Trump and Putin were making out in the onion dome of the Kremlin were telling a very different story under oath.

And that was all in just one glorious day.

There’s more to come.

Sure, we have the tattered remnants of the bat biter flu pandemic to deal with, but no one not pre-programed to hate Trump is buying that he and not the ChiCom’s inexplicable desire to munch on pangolins is to blame. The Free States are mostly coming out of this nonsense, having realized that a bug that targets the elderly, subway riders, and the George Conway carb-curious demographic is best handled by having those people chill at home while the rest of us go back to earning a living. We were told that our selfish desire not to go bankrupt was going to kill grandmas across the fruited plain, but like so many expert opinions parroted by the Democrats’ gimp media lately, that was malarkey, and not Grandpa Badfinger’s ironic kind. Remember how happy spring breakers were gonna kill us all? How requiring Wisconsinites to show up to vote was pretty much genocide? How Georgians not cowering on their plantations would swamp Atlanta’s hospitals with wheezing victims of Republican greed? Yeah, no. None of that was a thing. None of that was even remotely a thing.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2020/05/11/were-winning-n2568517
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

Re: We’re Winning... Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 01:42:52 pm »
"The Free States are mostly coming out of this nonsense, having realized that a bug that targets the elderly, subway riders, and the George Conway carb-curious demographic is best handled by having those people chill at home while the rest of us go back to earning a living. We were told that our selfish desire not to go bankrupt was going to kill grandmas across the fruited plain, but like so many expert opinions parroted by the Democrats’ gimp media lately, that was malarkey...'
Tell that to a relative of 79,528 dead people.  The cases and deaths continue to rise - today at 8:38 am, there are 1,329,799 identified as having the disease.  The numbers keep rising in my Texas county and I expect numbers infected and dying here to dramatically rise as few are wearing masks now.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2020, 02:05:07 pm »
Tell that to a relative of 79,528 dead people.  The cases and deaths continue to rise - today at 8:38 am, there are 1,329,799 identified as having the disease.  The numbers keep rising in my Texas county and I expect numbers infected and dying here to dramatically rise as few are wearing masks now.
Of course "cases and deaths continue to rise" and they will forever. You can't take a case off the charts after it's been put on, and you can't raise a person from the dead. So until complete extirpation, your statement is silly.

Viruses have killed people for as long as there have been people. We've never blamed other people for that the way we are doing today.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2020, 02:23:39 pm »
1,400,000 ÷ 350,000,000 = .004
COVID-19 - U.S. Population - Fraction of people affected
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2020, 03:02:26 pm »
Speaking of "blaming others," I have heard that certain youngsters, refer to this disease as "boomer removal."

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2020, 04:40:10 pm »
Speaking of "blaming others," I have heard that certain youngsters, refer to this disease as "boomer removal."

Gives a whole new definition to the phrase, "OK, Boomer."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2020, 04:43:31 pm »

Hope those culprits are  left out of the will.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2020, 05:04:28 pm »
Hope those culprits are  left out of the will.   :cool:

Already on it.  This Boomer is cutting his Gen-X kid out of his Will. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2020, 05:17:32 pm »

So, tell me again why it was such a great idea to have kids?  lol

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2020, 06:13:49 pm »
"The Free States are mostly coming out of this nonsense, having realized that a bug that targets the elderly, subway riders, and the George Conway carb-curious demographic is best handled by having those people chill at home while the rest of us go back to earning a living. We were told that our selfish desire not to go bankrupt was going to kill grandmas across the fruited plain, but like so many expert opinions parroted by the Democrats’ gimp media lately, that was malarkey...'
Probably one tenth of one percent of infected people die from this virus. Mostly the elderly, and I'm in that category.
Would you shut down the nation's economy because one tenth of one percent of people who catch a particular disease die from it?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2020, 06:26:47 pm »
Probably one tenth of one percent of infected people die from this virus. Mostly the elderly, and I'm in that category.
Would you shut down the nation's economy because one tenth of one percent of people who catch a particular disease die from it?

And enough is known at this point that us who are susceptable are going to take the necessary precautions.  Destroying the next 20 years of livelyhood of young America is not worth the price.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2020, 06:31:01 pm »

YEP. The whole thing has been a load of crap.
Hook, line, and sinker.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2020, 06:54:00 pm »
And worse, that at-risk population never gave their consent.

From my experience, the older generation was out and about in the early stages of the outbreaks here more than the younger folk. They may not go clubbing, but they go out to eat, they visit friends, they go see live bands (want to have a solid gig schedule around here? Start a classic country band). Not so much since the gravity of the situation has set in, but the idea that we're protecting Grandma when she doesn't want to be protected may not have been the best thought-out idea.

And I'll also note that the fatality rate among older people may very well be skewed by how easily it spreads in nursing homes, which are predominantly very old but also severely compromised in health already. The average older person might not be anywhere near the risk.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2020, 07:06:05 pm »
We will never know the real numbers.
The Left is determined to categorize any death as COVID-19 to boost the numbers.
Then they will blame all deaths on Trump and extend the lockdown.
It is not all bullshit. But it is mostly bullshit.
What 'the authorities' do not know is that they are facing a huge rebellion to all of this.
Sooner rather than later.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2020, 07:07:42 pm »
Isn't that true of every influenza or flu-like disease? Seems like every year the health authorities are pushing for the elderly (and other people with preexisting conditions) to get a flu shot, because they're particularly susceptible.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2020, 07:26:29 pm »
And worse, that at-risk population never gave their consent.

From my experience, the older generation was out and about in the early stages of the outbreaks here more than the younger folk. They may not go clubbing, but they go out to eat, they visit friends, they go see live bands (want to have a solid gig schedule around here? Start a classic country band). Not so much since the gravity of the situation has set in, but the idea that we're protecting Grandma when she doesn't want to be protected may not have been the best thought-out idea.

And I'll also note that the fatality rate among older people may very well be skewed by how easily it spreads in nursing homes, which are predominantly very old but also severely compromised in health already. The average older person might not be anywhere near the risk.
"which are predominantly very old but also severely compromised in health already."

That's just it...how many oldies who expired are counted as having died from the virus when they might have been at death's door anyway like many old people in those facilities are?
We don't know, but I would guess many people in nursing care die shortly after being admitted. That's just the nature of the game when you get old enough. Everybody dies at some point.
But we know thousands of people are being counted as dying from the virus when they had comorbidities and were close to expiring anyway.
Other people suspect that the actual numbers of people dying mostly from the virus are significantly less than the actual official total.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 07:27:29 pm by goatprairie »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2020, 07:39:58 pm »
"which are predominantly very old but also severely compromised in health already."

That's just it...how many oldies who expired are counted as having died from the virus when they might have been at death's door anyway like many old people in those facilities are?
We don't know, but I would guess many people in nursing care die shortly after being admitted. That's just the nature of the game when you get old enough. Everybody dies at some point.
But we know thousands of people are being counted as dying from the virus when they had comorbidities and were close to expiring anyway.
Other people suspect that the actual numbers of people dying mostly from the virus are significantly less than the actual official total.
Let's say you have an 89 year old with cancer and COPD. Even if they actually have the virus when they pass, as it will most likely be recorded, did they die of COVID or of cancer or of COPD or of simple age?
Too complicated to sort it all out. Just list it as coronavirus and move on.
We will never know the true number of COVID deaths just due to laziness and convenience, plus a not so subtle political motivation.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2020, 08:08:08 pm »
Speaking of old people dying in nursing homes, my mother died one month after being admitted to an elder care facility. She had severe dementia.
My wife and I visited her in the elderly care home one month before she died.
We had talked to her earlier in the year over the phone, and she was still mentally competent.
Over the summer my older brother, who lived nearby, notified me of my mother's deterioration. When we visited her (we live one thousand miles away), it was obvious she'd lost most of mental faculties although she did recognize me and my wife and was able to sit up.
One month later she was dead.
That's how fast those things can happen.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 08:18:56 pm by goatprairie »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2020, 08:34:34 pm »
1,400,000 ÷ 350,000,000 = .004
COVID-19 - U.S. Population - Fraction of people affected
So that is 4 of 1000 people are affected.
And the vast majority, almost 70%, of these 4/1000 are in New York and California.
For this, we are locking down the entire United States?
Doesn't make any sense at all.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2020, 09:32:32 pm »
And the vast majority, almost 70%, of these 4/1000 are in New York and California.

It does if you're testing the waters to see what the people will tolerate.  Appears to me it's about 4-8 weeks before they start demonstrating.  If COVID-19 turns out like the 1973 Comet Kohoutek, that time will be considerably shorter next time they try it.
I will NOT comply.

Online LMAO

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2020, 10:51:07 pm »

I've been in healthcare since 1988. Most of that as an RN. I've never heard or seen quarantining low risk populations. At the hospital I work at, we were told since mid March to expect a surge of C-19 pt's. Today, nurses are being laid off.

When we have a flu pt or MRSA pt, for example, that pt is in isolation. We gown and glove up while in that pt's room and remove the gear before leaving the room. We don't put every pt in isolation on the floor. Just the infected one.

This is a dangerous trend that will only end when people say "enough" and that appears to be starting
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2020, 11:48:58 pm »
I've been in healthcare since 1988. Most of that as an RN. I've never heard or seen quarantining low risk populations. At the hospital I work at, we were told since mid March to expect a surge of C-19 pt's. Today, nurses are being laid off.

When we have a flu pt or MRSA pt, for example, that pt is in isolation. We gown and glove up while in that pt's room and remove the gear before leaving the room. We don't put every pt in isolation on the floor. Just the infected one.

This is a dangerous trend that will only end when people say "enough" and that appears to be starting

People are saying "enough!" already.  Good luck to the tyrant Governors if they try this shit again.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2020, 11:55:33 pm »
Let's say you have an 89 year old with cancer and COPD. Even if they actually have the virus when they pass, as it will most likely be recorded, did they die of COVID or of cancer or of COPD or of simple age?
Too complicated to sort it all out. Just list it as coronavirus and move on.
We will never know the true number of COVID deaths just due to laziness and convenience, plus a not so subtle political motivation.

@240B

Speaking as someone now in their 7th decade of excellence that has Stage 4 cancer,COPD,diabetes,and heart disease,they will have died from living.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2020, 02:12:49 am »

Please don't leave out the folks who will be infected because the facilities they live at had politicians force admission of infected patients,even though there were none at those facilities.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2020, 02:30:13 am »
People are saying "enough!" already.  Good luck to the tyrant Governors if they try this shit again.
If nothing else "good" comes out of this virus crisis, it has revealed exactly what kind of people we're dealing with.
Power has gone to the heads of these petty fascists we call Democrat governors.
Health officials as well. Fauci appears to believe he has the power to tell everybody, including the president, what they have to do.  This coming from a person who had many false predictions concerning previous crises of this sort.