Author Topic: A Greek general warns NATO of impending clash with Turkey  (Read 297 times)

rangerrebew

A Greek general warns NATO of impending clash with Turkey
By Editorial team   On May 10, 2020

ATHENS, (BM) – Greek General Konstantinos Floros held two teleconferences with NATO officials, during which he made it clear that the provocations of Turkey in the Aegean Sea and in Evros on the Greek-Turkish land border with mathematical precision will lead to an incident with unforeseen consequences, learned BulgarianMilitary.com citing Infoteka.

One of the videoconferences was held at the request of the Chairman of the NATO Military Committee, Sir Stuart Peach, as part of the upcoming meeting of the NATO Military Committee, which will be held May 14, 2020.

Another videoconference was with the Deputy Commander of the Allied Powers in Europe, General Tim Radford, at his request and in connection with his recent assumption of office.

A number of issues were raised, such as coronavirus and military issues.

https://bulgarianmilitary.com/2020/05/10/a-greek-general-warns-nato-of-impending-clash-with-turkey/

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: A Greek general warns NATO of impending clash with Turkey
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 10:50:27 am »
A Greek general warns NATO of impending clash with Turkey
By Editorial team   On May 10, 2020

I know at first glance this might be look like bad news, but if meant kicking Turkey out of NATO, a minor conflict might worthwhile.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Absalom

Re: A Greek general warns NATO of impending clash with Turkey
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2020, 05:17:27 pm »
Wonder if he has any of Alexander's genes?