Author Topic: Trump Calls Out California For Suddenly Wanting Stricter Border Control  (Read 373 times)

rangerrebew

Trump Calls Out California For Suddenly Wanting Stricter Border Control

Dems have been hassling Trump about the border since practically the beginning of his presidency. Trump went to war with the Dems to get the Trump wall built and strengthen our border security. But now it appears some of the same Dems, that were all about sanctuary cities and open borders, are now trying to get tough on border security, namely Californians. California has many sanctuary cities and Governor Newsom bashed Trump for wanting the border wall, except now he should be thanking him, as Californian leaders are trying to keep illegals out since there is a serious COVID outbreak in Mexico.

Trump's Tweet:

"Mexico is sadly experiencing very big CoronaVirus problems, and now California, get this, doesn’t want people coming over the Southern Border. A Classic! They are sooo lucky that I am their President. Border is very tight and the Wall is rapidly being built!"

https://freedomupdates.com/the-latest/trump-calls-out-california-for-suddenly-wanting-stricter-border-control/

Offline GrouchoTex

:cool:

Offline conservativevoter

:rolling:  :silly:   :cool: ****slapping   :thud: :silly: :rolling:

I wonder what the death rate is like now in the cities under homeless control?

Offline LegalAmerican

Why ...I love my president.  Another correct thing done for America. I still say 97 % correct.  One day I will tell my 3% issue. Ha!
---------------------
Trump's Tweet:

"Mexico is sadly experiencing very big CoronaVirus problems, and now California, get this, doesn’t want people coming over the Southern Border. A Classic! They are sooo lucky that I am their President. Border is very tight and the Wall is rapidly being built!"

Offline LegalAmerican

DEMON-RAT CONGRESS....still don't want to fund that wall though, do they?   Pelosi, "Hug a Chinese' in China town, needs to be removed from office. The octogenarian needs to RETIRE. What is it with these POWER HUNGRY DEMON-RATS?  SAME WITH RUTH BADER GINSBERG.  87 and still wants POWER.  Zero about helping our country, all about THEM & THEIR POWER.

Offline Night Hides Not

DEMON-RAT CONGRESS....still don't want to fund that wall though, do they?   Pelosi, "Hug a Chinese' in China town, needs to be removed from office. The octogenarian needs to RETIRE. What is it with these POWER HUNGRY DEMON-RATS?  SAME WITH RUTH BADER GINSBERG.  87 and still wants POWER.  Zero about helping our country, all about THEM & THEIR POWER.

Minor point: it’ll be a couple more years before San Fran Nan is an octogenarian.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline LegalAmerican

Minor point: it’ll be a couple more years before San Fran Nan is an octogenarian.

Yes, but her brain is fried.  I "see her" older than 80. 

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If she makes it that long, alcoholism and TIA's don't make for a long life expectancy, at least not one devoid of severe dementia.

Offline LegalAmerican

If she makes it that long, alcoholism and TIA's don't make for a long life expectancy, at least not one devoid of severe dementia.

:thumbsup: