Author Topic: Pelosi: Biden sexual assault allegation a 'closed issue'  (Read 312 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: Biden sexual assault allegation a 'closed issue'
by Andrew Mark Miller
 | May 06, 2020 09:28 AM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says that she views the sexual assault allegation levied against former Vice President Joe Biden as a “closed issue.”

Speaking to MSNBC’s Ari Melber on Tuesday night, Pelosi was shown a clip of Biden calling the allegation made by Tara Reade that he sexually assaulted her in 1993 “unequivocally” false and then asked the California Democrat if she views the situation as a “closed issue.”

“Well, it is for me,” Pelosi responded. “I have said I am proud to support Joe Biden for president. I believe him when he says it didn’t happen. But I also believe when he says, 'Let them look into the records.' And that’s what they should do. But I’m not going to answer this question again.”

more w/video
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pelosi-biden-sexual-assault-allegation-a-closed-issue
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: Pelosi: Biden sexual assault allegation a 'closed issue'
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 01:42:28 pm »
Pelosi: Biden sexual assault allegation a 'closed issue'

Nancy would you bet your freezer full of ill gotten gained Ben and Jerry on that ?  It will really be "closed" come November 3rd.
And at last glance the first outted philandering child molesting candidate might not fare too well. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 01:49:42 pm »
Carlson did a bit on Reade yesterday - given what he revealed now I have to wonder if she is telling the complete truth.

Anyway, this is the difference between progs and the rest of us - normal people go where the facts take us and progressives are ends-justify-the-means take no prisoners batsh*t lying ideologues above all else.

The issue may indeed be closed but good luck to Pelosi and her ilk the next time they try to play the  #metoo card.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 02:21:43 pm »
Kinda like global warming and climate change is "settled science". 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2020, 02:34:00 pm »
Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah, I don't know that voters will accept this, "Thus saith The Nancy."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.