Author Topic: America Doesn’t Have A Justice System Anymore  (Read 253 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
America Doesn’t Have A Justice System Anymore
« on: May 04, 2020, 01:44:06 pm »
America Doesn’t Have A Justice System Anymore

Kurt Schlichter | Posted: May 04, 2020 12:01 AM

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2020/05/04/america-doesnt-have-a-justice-system-anymore-n2568070

The good news is that you might get out of future jury duty, because when you are asked under oath about your own biases during a federal criminal case jury selection you would have to answer honestly by responding, “Your Honor, I don’t trust a damn thing anyone in the FBI says.”

If the heirs of Efrem Zimbalist, Jr., were to go up on the stand and testify, the recent disgraceful revelations about how their bosses tried to frame LTG Mike Flynn mean you would be entirely correct to grant them the same credibility as the dude caught wearing a black cape, a Lone Ranger mask, and a nametag that says “Willie Sutton” while tip-toeing out of First National carrying a big sack with a dollar sign on it as the alarm goes off.

Oh, and if an FBI agent asks if he can ask you some questions, try not to burst into laughter before you reply, “No, I assert my right to remain silent” and call your lawyer.

And this sorry state of affairs is all the FBI’s fault.

Every bit of it. At one time it was the pride of American law enforcement, a symbol of integrity, honesty and incredible courage under fire. But now when we think of the FBI in “action,” we think of a couple dozen special agents decked out in full Delta Farce chic dragging an elderly gadfly out of bed in his PJs after making sure to tip-off CNN that this high-risk op was about to go down.

Way to go, guys.

-- excerpt, rest at link above --
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: America Doesn’t Have A Justice System Anymore
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 01:48:45 pm »
Well, If'n the Law don't take care of it, it's just us.

Which makes me wonder how those released sex offenders are going to fare when the victims and relatives find out. :shrug: :whistle:

As for the FBI, DOJ, etc., those were seriously corrupted under Clinton, and more so under Obama. There should be a bunch there who aren't allowed to take their retirement benefits with them when they go, who should be met at the front door with their box full of stuff and sent packing.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: America Doesn’t Have A Justice System Anymore
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2020, 02:27:58 pm »
Well, If'n the Law don't take care of it, it's just us.

Which makes me wonder how those released sex offenders are going to fare when the victims and relatives find out. :shrug: :whistle:

As for the FBI, DOJ, etc., those were seriously corrupted under Clinton, and more so under Obama. There should be a bunch there who aren't allowed to take their retirement benefits with them when they go, who should be met at the front door with their box full of stuff and sent packing.

:yowsa: Should be is right!  Will it happen?   :crossed:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien