Author Topic: COVID-19 turning out to be huge hoax perpetrated by media  (Read 969 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: COVID-19 turning out to be huge hoax perpetrated by media
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2020, 10:55:54 pm »
I will disagree with that. Almost to a tee, the reaction has been the same world wide, with but a handful of outliers that went against the grain. And around the world , the play was the very same. This virus was hepped up by the media everywhere, with governments in collusion.

Something else is afoot. a world-wide something. This crisis was manufactured.
In a lab, in Wuhan, most likely.
I wonder about the timing of the Russia/Saudi 'impasse' at OPEC+ that spurred the oil price death spiral the ensuing COVID-19 panic only accelerated.

But it would be easy to connect dots and say "conspiracy" when I think there is mostly a lot of opportunism involved on the part of people who should have put the country first instead of playing politics and hoping to blame their failures on the White House.

If anyone is conspiring in this, it is the Media, with a communist bent from the git-go, and an obvious dislike for the POTUS, a propaganda arm that encircles the globe and one which rarely tells the truth even when they can recognize it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2020, 11:01:10 pm »
Fair points. For certain the postmortem should be one hell of a row between the opposing sides of the Great Pandemic of 2020.

A rare and happily administered :beer:  :seeya:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2020, 11:07:27 pm »
The denominator is growing as testing proceeds, so saying it is deadlier is premature. Especially when one considers that virtually anyone who tests positive and dies, whether they get  hit by a truck or die on a ventilator is still being counted in many places as a COVID-19 death.
In some jurisdictions, the number of COVID-19 deaths has been padded, and either admittedly so ("presumed" COVID-19 deaths), or they've been caught adding in numbers that exceeded the deaths in those counties (PA). We have jurisdictions in the US where I trust the numbers almost as much as the CCP, only in this instance, the deaths are being overstated instead of understated.

So, the numerator is a mess, and the denominator isn't in, yet.
In this state, there have been 21 influenza deaths this year (from Jan 1) and 25 COVID-19 deaths, two considered COVID-19 related, with another COD given. They're neck and neck, here.

Look who crafted what during the H1N1 event, and who  signed off on that. That says it all about the planning.
We have been improvising the whole way, with inadequate supply stocks (another legacy of the previous Administration), a lot of Disinformation (from the CCP on) and a media blitz intended to panic the country, which, unfortunately, they can always claim "Yabbut, just look how bad it would have been if we hadn't done all that".

I think it is a measure of how well who is running what to look around the country and see which Party is running things where the disease has hit hardest.

We know more, now. It's time to roll up our sleeves and start picking up the pieces.

888high58888:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2020, 11:10:13 pm »
I wonder about the timing of the Russia/Saudi 'impasse' at OPEC+ that spurred the oil price death spiral the ensuing COVID-19 panic only accelerated.

But it would be easy to connect dots and say "conspiracy" when I think there is mostly a lot of opportunism involved on the part of people who should have put the country first instead of playing politics and hoping to blame their failures on the White House.

If anyone is conspiring in this, it is the Media, with a communist bent from the git-go, and an obvious dislike for the POTUS, a propaganda arm that encircles the globe and one which rarely tells the truth even when they can recognize it.

BINGO. I may never post again, with posts well said, as this.  I confess, I am blunt and not P.C.  I like free speech.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2020, 11:11:12 pm »
@roamer_1
Please see my revised above

@Axeslinger

As to your link and revised:

I feel ya, I really do. But the emotional involvement clouds judgement. It's all meant to play your heart strings. I don't know, maybe it is the harsh reality of farm life that somewhat immunizes me... Rending your heart will serve no purpose in this. Surely in any case you can go to the point of the spear and find blood. But judgement is found a step away in statistics, logistics, and and cold, hard, options. In those things, emotion should play no part.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2020, 11:16:45 pm »
@Axeslinger

As to your link and revised:

I feel ya, I really do. But the emotional involvement clouds judgement. It's all meant to play your heart strings. I don't know, maybe it is the harsh reality of farm life that somewhat immunizes me... Rending your heart will serve no purpose in this. Surely in any case you can go to the point of the spear and find blood. But judgement is found a step away in statistics, logistics, and and cold, hard, options. In those things, emotion should play no part.

@roamer_1
I had two points.  This thing is NOT nothing.  It WOULD HAVE been worse without shutting everything down.   However, that does not automatically imply that the measures taken were appropriate.  It needed to be dealt with, however it could have been dealt with without shutting everything down.   It could have been much more scaled and focused.

The two are not mutually exclusive.
And you should read that samaritans purse link I posted above.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 11:22:33 pm by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Online roamer_1

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2020, 11:25:36 pm »

The media has nothing in this though -- It is reactive, not proactive.
I don't know what it is. I can see enough to know it is manufactured... Whether the virus or not - The virus may well be but a convenient excuse.

It is not a world power play. No one got an advantage in that. The UN has egg on it's face, no nation gained advantage. Maybe something in the monkey knot of corporate structures, hard to tell. But there is no reach in power, beyond that local to nations which is governments taking advantage against their own people...

So if it is not for power, then it's for money, because those are the only two motives that attain a world scale. Maybe to hide the predicted world wide crash in an excuse... A reboot, now necessary, and the virus takes the blame... Maybe, as I said before, a designed crash of the petrodollar... which is a reboot of its own... I don't know. but something. The sign is on the ground. I just can't quite make it out.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2020, 11:29:06 pm »
I don't know what it is. I can see enough to know it is manufactured... Whether the virus or not - The virus may well be but a convenient excuse.

It is not a world power play. No one got an advantage in that. The UN has egg on it's face, no nation gained advantage. Maybe something in the monkey knot of corporate structures, hard to tell. But there is no reach in power, beyond that local to nations which is governments taking advantage against their own people...

So if it is not for power, then it's for money, because those are the only two motives that attain a world scale. Maybe to hide the predicted world wide crash in an excuse... A reboot, now necessary, and the virus takes the blame... Maybe, as I said before, a designed crash of the petrodollar... which is a reboot of its own... I don't know. but something. The sign is on the ground. I just can't quite make it out.
@roamer_1

Or....it is a demonstrably bad disease that they just went too far in their countermeasures when there were still a bunch of unknowns.
Remember ol’ Occam:

“the simplest solution is almost always the best.”

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2020, 11:37:28 pm »

You are so busy looking at all the scritched up tracks you are missing the bigger pic, bro.
It isn't so much what critter went exactly where or did exactly what,
it is that there was a stampede.

When the VIX is high, there's blood in the streets, and the little guy isn't buying because he's losing his ass and his job and trying to keep the lights on.

Some someones are going to look like pythons that swallowed a basketball on this one, and even that will be mostly opportunism.

Someone got something they could use out of this, from wealth to power, and how we'd react to glowing eyes outside the firelight.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2020, 11:49:05 pm »
@roamer_1
I had two points.  This thing is NOT nothing.  It WOULD HAVE been worse without shutting everything down.   However, that does not automatically imply that the measures taken were appropriate.  It needed to be dealt with, however it could have been dealt with without shutting everything down.   It could have been much more scaled and focused.

The two are not mutually exclusive.
And you should read that samaritans purse link I posted above.

That is where we differ.
I did not say it is nothing. but already, its virulence and mortality has been greatly (exponentially) reduced. It is a statistical game, and the denominator - The phony infection number - is being radically increased by in-the-wild extrapolation, which was not being done from the start. That, weighted against mortality is bringing the death rate way, way, WAY down, into something approaching reality. Add to that the adjustments being made against the actual deaths, which were horribly inflated, and YES, the mortality is approaching something more akin to flu than to the Black Death.

As to whether it would have been worse, I deny that outright. I will reiterate that the quarantine measures that were taken are laughable. Wholly ineffective. In the agqregate (which is where it is measured in statistics) it will have made little difference. And the 'in the wild' number is proving that.

In the increment it is a different thing. A person at risk CAN be protected in the short term in a quarantine... If the quarantine is absolute. But statistically, supposedly quarantining an entire population - The healthy, not at risk - is an absurdity on its face. Herd immunity is the thing in the end. So protecting against herd immunity is inevitably prolonging the race to cure. End of story.

And I did read the Samaritan's purse link. The link is broken in your post, btw.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2020, 11:54:11 pm »
@roamer_1

Or....it is a demonstrably bad disease that they just went too far in their countermeasures when there were still a bunch of unknowns.
Remember ol’ Occam:

“the simplest solution is almost always the best.”

But that's just it @Axeslinger , more and more, it is demonstrably *not* a bad disease (relatively speaking). This is not plague level disease, nor was it ever going to be, despite predictions.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2020, 12:31:20 am »
You are so busy looking at all the scritched up tracks you are missing the bigger pic, bro.
It isn't so much what critter went exactly where or did exactly what,
it is that there was a stampede.

That is worth considering. Maybe thunder woke em up and set it off... Maybe not. I wonder if there ain't somebody popping off rounds back in the drag, and others riding swing doing the same thing. Every nation playing the same cards... Seems rather orchestrated. The sign shows the herd turning rather conveniently. Still and all, I have to admit that might just be the landscape. Just feels off.

When the VIX is high, there's blood in the streets, and the little guy isn't buying because he's losing his ass and his job and trying to keep the lights on.

Some someones are going to look like pythons that swallowed a basketball on this one, and even that will be mostly opportunism.

Sure - Playing the downside. I get it. I wonder how that's done on a world scale.

Someone got something they could use out of this, from wealth to power, and how we'd react to glowing eyes outside the firelight.

That's right.