Author Topic: Biden Delivers Completely Incoherent Answer When Asked About His Son’s Business in China  (Read 295 times)

rangerrebew

Biden Delivers Completely Incoherent Answer When Asked About His Son’s Business in China
Apr 28, 2020

Joe Biden was just asked about his son’s business in China (see Hunter’s history of business in China below) and delivered a typical answer that is completely incoherent.

Is anyone surprised by the answer below? The denial and the incoherent answers have become Biden trademarks.

The 4 News anchor asked: “Are you vulnerable because of your son’s business dealings in China?”
Biden answered: “No, I don’t believe so at all. My son’s business dealings were not anything where everybody that he’s talking about, not even remotely, number one.”

https://100percentfedup.com/biden-delivers-completely-incoherent-answer-when-asked-about-his-sons-business-in-china/

Online andy58-in-nh

Joe Biden is completely incoherent, period. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Biden Delivers Completely Incoherent Answer When Asked About His Son’s Business in China..."

Considering it's ol' white Joe...
... was any other answer possible...?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

As long as Biden didn't beg corrupt enemy foreign governments like China and Ukraine to investigate Trump's kids, I guess I'm OK with his answer.  If my kids were accused of improprieties and you asked me about it, I wouldn't say nuthin', but if I was running for President and had to answer I'd say "We hold these truth to be self-evident...you know the thing."

Offline skeeter

Joe Biden is completely incoherent, period.

I think what Biden said was no one was talking about it so it’s no big deal. If we had a real news media instead of a PR arm of Biden’s own party calling itself the ‘news media’ he might have to really exert himself and actually answer the question.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I think what Biden said was no one was talking about it so it’s no big deal. If we had a real news media instead of a PR arm of Biden’s own party calling itself the ‘news media’ he might have to really exert himself and actually answer the question.

I think the media feeds it's customers the news they want to hear.  Nobody goes to MSNBC or OANN because they want the truth. It's too bad Republican's are so poor or else they might be able to build a news station of their own like Bloomberg.