Author Topic: Democratic Rep Lacy Clay Rips Stacey Abrams For VP Lobbying Campaign: ‘You Can’t Show Up At The Winn  (Read 352 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Peter Hasson
Editor
April 28, 2020 1:23 PM ET

Democratic Missouri Rep. Lacy Clay criticized former Democratic Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams for publicly lobbying to become former Vice President Joe Biden’s running mate in the 2020 election.

Clay said in an interview Tuesday that Abrams’s lobbying campaign to become Biden’s VP is “inappropriate,” and noted that she lost the race for Georgia governor that catapulted her to national notoriety.

“Here’s what I do know. And it’s like all of the other presidential candidates, Democratic presidential primary candidates and their supporters, OK, we went through a process, Bernie Sanders has conceded, and this applies to Stacey [Abrams] too,” Clay said on the Tangazo! podcast.

He added: “You know, at the race track, you cannot show up at the winner’s window with loser’s tickets. You haven’t won anything. You can’t show up at the winner’s window with loser’s tickets and demand anything.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/28/lacy-clay-stacey-abrams-vp-joe-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Democrat or no, gotta give a hat tip on that retort.
The Republic is lost.

Online mountaineer

...   Clay’s criticism comes as Abrams defies presidential norms to publicly campaign for a place on the ticket. She’s toured on national media, calling on Democratic power players to advocate on her behalf.

“I would make an excellent running mate,” Abrams proclaimed in an interview with Elle Magazine earlier this month, citing an apparent “25 years in independent study of foreign policy” as adequate credentials to govern world affairs.

Abrams however, a former state representative and romance novelist, has yet to even capture statewide office and lost the Georgia governor’s race in 2018 by nearly 55,000 votes which she has chastised as an illegitimate election ever since.  ...

“I will listen to what she has to say, but given her relative lack of experience, I am not convinced she would be the right way to go,” Democratic strategist Jim Manley told the Washington Examiner.
The Federalist, "Democratic Rep. On Stacey Abrams Seeking VP Slot: ‘You Can’t Show Up At The Winner’s Window With Loser’s Tickets’"

Romance novelist?  :thud:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

It's nice to see Abrams' entitled-tude called out.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

Apparently "Selena Montgomery " is her Nom de Plume.
"Jemima deFlapjacques" being taken, I presume.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This is kinda like telling a ragin' steamroller that it shouldn't be rolling.
Is it gonna stop and take your advice... or....?