Author Topic: Gretchen Whitmer Sought Joe Biden’s ‘Counsel’ on Coronavirus Communications  (Read 317 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kyle Olson 27 Apr 2020

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer told Politico on Monday that she has sought Joe Biden’s “counsel” regarding her communications with constituents about coronavirus.

Whitmer has been making the rounds on national media outlets as she vies for the vice presidential nomination.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

“I’ve had a good relationship with the vice president,” Whitmer told Anna Palmer and Jake Sherman.

“He came and helped me a bit when I was running for governor. We’re cut from a similar cloth,” she said.

“He’s regularly checking in with me about what’s going on here in Michigan, and what do we need. I’ve gotten some counsel from him in terms of, you know, just trying to communicate to people what we’re confronting, the seriousness of it,” Whitmer said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/27/gretchen-whitmer-sought-joe-bidens-counsel-on-coronavirus-communications/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
That explains a lot...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Gretchen should be impeached.  She's a mindless tyrant.

PERFECT choice for Joe's VP........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online mountaineer

I'd love to say what Joe told her. "That Cornpop was a mean dude, but my legs were hairier and I said, 'Hey, Fat, you wanna piece of me?' and then he, he, oh you know, let me put that another way ... is that butterscotch pudding?"
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Gretchen Whitmer Sought Joe Biden’s ‘Counsel’ on Coronavirus Communications..."

That must have been an interesting conversation...!