Author Topic: Future Systems: A Road Forward for National Security  (Read 207 times)

rangerrebew

Future Systems: A Road Forward for National Security
« on: April 24, 2020, 11:36:41 am »

Future Systems: A Road Forward for National Security
By Kimberly Aftergood
April 23, 2020

When it comes to government IT modernization, the stakes are higher in national security, where the ability to maintain competitive advantage has significant real-world impact. With outside forces continually driving defense and intelligence agencies to stay one step ahead, it’s vital that leadership embrace, not just innovative technologies, but also a culture of innovation that is always looking toward tomorrow's needs.

Accenture recently spoke with 350 federal executives across civilian and defense agencies to discover what’s working in IT modernization and how they’re driving innovation. We learned some lessons that are broadly applicable to the challenges facing our national security agencies. Key findings include the need for increased investment in innovation, cultural change, and tailored "future systems" to the workforce and the mission.

https://www.realcleardefense.com/articles/2020/04/23/future_systems_a_road_forward_for_national_security_115225.html

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: Future Systems: A Road Forward for National Security
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 11:40:20 am »
In another thread it is discussed that the whole system is gettting screeched because of a Mexican COVID scare.

Before putting up nice Power Point strategic  hi tech initiatives, how about fixing the obvious first.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.