Author Topic: CBS’s Gayle King To Failed Candidate Stacey Abrams: ‘You’re Extremely Qualified To Be Vice President  (Read 484 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 CBS’s Gayle King To Failed Candidate Stacey Abrams: ‘You’re Extremely Qualified To Be Vice President’
April 22, 2020 By Tristan Justice

CBS’s Gayle King told failed Georgia Democratic gubernatorial candidate and romance novelist Stacey Abrams Tuesday morning that “everybody” knows Abrams is qualified for the White House.

Nathan Brand @NathanBrandWA

After Stacey Abrams gives her pitch for why she should be Biden's VP, CBS News Anchor Gayle King tells her:

"everybody knows you're extremely qualified."

“Joe Biden’s looking for a VP… Why do you think you would be a good choice for Joe Biden?” King asked.

“Part of my response to not becoming governor in 2018 was not to hide my head, but to really work on addressing the core issues facing our country,” Abrams said, going on to tout her nonprofit work on elections after claiming her own election was rigged. “I believe I have the capacity, the competence, the skills, and the willingness to serve.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/22/cbss-gayle-king-to-failed-candidate-stacey-abrams-youre-extremely-qualified-to-be-vice-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I wonder if Abrams got any of that gushing on her?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

I won't be verifying my suspicion, but Abrams probably has a lot of corporal real estate for King to osculate.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Hoodat

CBS’s Gayle King To Failed Candidate Stacey Abrams: ‘You’re Extremely Qualified To Be Vice President’

"It's easy being vice president - you don't have to do anything."

-Joe Biden-
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"It's easy being vice president - you don't have to do anything."

-Joe Biden-

That was Sloe Joe back in his salad days.  Since then, he's been spending his days sitting in a chair with a blanket on his lap, talking to Jill.  All she cares about is getting a bedroom in the White House.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Applewood

Sure, Stacey is qualified.  She's black and female.  These seem to be the only "qualifications" that matter nowadays.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Cyber wrote:
"Since then, he's been spending his days sitting in a chair with a blanket on his lap"

(sigh)
I'm sitting here in my reclining chair with a blanket on my lap and my laptop on top of that...
(the furnace is on and it's dropping below freezing tonight)

Having said that, Stacey Abrams as ol' white Joe's VP running mate is right out of Charles Dickens:
For the country, it could become the best of times, or the worst of times.

It's up to you to figure out which scenario is which...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Cyber wrote:
"Since then, he's been spending his days sitting in a chair with a blanket on his lap"

(sigh)
I'm sitting here in my reclining chair with a blanket on my lap and my laptop on top of that...
(the furnace is on and it's dropping below freezing tonight)

Having said that, Stacey Abrams as ol' white Joe's VP running mate is right out of Charles Dickens:
For the country, it could become the best of times, or the worst of times.

It's up to you to figure out which scenario is which...

The difference is, you and I earned our blankets.  You on the Railroad, me in the R&D labs.  That's important, because non of these bastard politicians ever earned a God damned thing in their lives.  Professional politicians are the most worthless people I've ever met.
I will NOT comply.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Abrams is so qualified to be VP, just like Obama.  Apparently, you just need blood coursing through your veins to satisfy that qualification, besides being 35 and born in the USA.

Of all the names mentioned to date, I like the notion of Abrams standing side by side with Biden.  She was a state rep, never having held a national office.  At least Obama was a US Senator for two months before he decided to launch his efforts for POTUS.  A state rep that LOST her run for governor.  She is a LOSER, and I like her.

Kemp did his job as Sec of State for Georgia.  He purged the voting rolls of those that were dead, and those that did not vote in 7 or 9 years, with them fully notified of such an outcome.  Many of the folks off the voter rolls were folks that also moved out of state.  He did his job, but of course, for Democommies, the dead and people that no longer live in the state are votes for them. 

Toothless Abrams is a perfect match for Slo Joe.  Her only card to play is race.  She brings nothing to the table.  She is dumber than he is if that is possible.

But this whole discussion I believe is for not, for it is my belief the Dems will break their own rules to have HR Clinton as their nominee in August, and that little outcome has been planned for two years.  So the above is academic, for Clinton will never select another woman.  Only she will hold that distinction if she has her way.  No way will she chance another woman rising up in her universe.  If it is Clinton, it will be a minority man.  Perhaps Castro or Booker.  I say Castro, for he might just be able to deliver Texas.

But a Biden/Abrams ticket would be sweet.  How long would it take Joe to sniff her out?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 06:24:54 am by jafo2010 »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
jafo wrote:
"But a Biden/Abrams ticket would be sweet.  How long would it take Joe to sniff her out?"

Joe better be careful.
Too strong a whiff and... he might just keel over, right then and there!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

It would make Biden assassination proof.

Offline mountaineer

Lawyerforlaws  @lawyer4laws
Have you ever met a Tax Attorney who owes the IRS $54,000 in back taxes . . .
With Total Debt of $200,000 to include Credit Cards . .
While making $1 Million in 5 years?
And believes she's qualified as VP?
Let me introduce you . . .

5:58 PM · Apr 23, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It would make Biden assassination proof.

Which is ironic, because Biteme was O'Bastard's insurance against assassination.   :rolling:
I will NOT comply.