Author Topic: Bette Midler on Trump: ‘He Did a Worse Job Than Every Other Government on the Entire Planet’  (Read 419 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://www.cnsnews.com/index.php/blog/cnsnewscom-staff/bette-midler-trump-he-did-worse-job-every-other-government-entire-planet

Bette Midler on Trump: ‘He Did a Worse Job Than Every Other Government on the Entire Planet’
By CNSNews.com Staff | April 20, 2020 | 2:18pm EDT
“No matter that Donald Trump says, he didn’t do a ‘good job,’” says Midler’s tweet.

“With months of warning and near-infinite resources, he did a worse job than every other government on the entire planet, a job so awulf that years from now all we’ll remember is, in a crisis, Trump failed the nation,” she said.

I'll take "Ignorance that Should Be Painful" for $10, Art. China told the world, sort of, about this coronavirus on 12/31/19. On 1/6/2020, the CDC issued a Level 1 travel notice for Wuhan, and offered to send experts to China to assist in understanding the outbreak and how to deal with it. On 1/7 the CDC established its incident management system. On 1/8 the CDC alerted clinicians exhibiting certain symptoms to ask about possible Wuhan travel. On 1/17 symptoms screening of passengers arriving from China was begun at LAX, SFO, and JFK. On 1/20 the CDC activated its emergency operations center. On 1/22 the NIH began working with a company to develop a vaccine. On 1/23 the CDC sought Emergency Use Permission from the FDA for its coronavirus test kit. On 1/29 the White House Coronavirus Task was formed. On 1/31 Trump declared a Public Health Emergency and announced a shut down of travel from China. Also on 1/31 the State Department raised the Travel Advisory for China to Level 4, "Do Not Travel". Trump and his Administration did all that in the first month after China first told the world, "We have a problem".

But speaking of "months of warning", China and WHO denied there was evidence of human-human transmission of this coronavirus until 1/20/2020. Many of Trump's actions were during this 3 week flow of lies from China and WHO. On both 1/10/2020 and 2/3/2020 WHO said travel restrictions were not necessary and could be harmful. More hindering deception that Trump acted in spite of!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LottieDah

Shut up and sing Bette!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That's the first thing that struck me exactly when the pandemic broke out.
All I could think was, WHAT DOES THE 75 YEAR OLD WASHED UP SINGER FROM THE LAST CENTURY THINK!?!?

These old super far Leftist Hollywood types still think people care about them.
They still think they have some kind of 'power' from their own minds.
I'm pretty sure I speak for most of America when I say, F-k Hollywood!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 01:05:46 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Thank you,Miz Midler!

I know that when I need the answer to a difficult question,the first thing that pops into MY mind is "How can I find a retard that thinks NYC is the greatest city in the world,and that Mini-Mario and Joy Behar are geniuses in order to know exactly what NOT to do?"

You will be pleased to know your name is always near the top of the list.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mortarman

Big Mouth should go back to doing what she did best. Singing in gay bathhouses.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If we don't count NYC and surrounding counties of downstate NY, the United States' death rate isn't even in the top ten.

If you don't like it here, Bette, You have (or should have) more than adequate resources to relocate (as soon as those other countries reopen their borders).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Offline PeteS in CA

Like China?

:silly: Loquacity is not your gift, and brevity is not mine. :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
One should never drink and tweet, but I don't think Bette can do anything without drinking.