Author Topic: Federal Data: 28.4M Mail-In Ballots Have Gone Missing Since 2012 Election  (Read 417 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Binder 20 Apr 2020

About 28.4 million mail-in ballots went missing in the last four election cycles dating back to 2012, federal data obtained by Breitbart News reveals.

The data from the U.S. Election Assistance Commission and the Election Administration and Voting Surveys for the 2012, 2014, 2016, and 2018 election cycles finds that nearly 30 million mail-in ballots sent to registered voters went missing.

In 2012, for instance, more than 33 million mail-in ballots were sent to registered voters. Of those, nearly four million went missing, more than 425,000 were undeliverable, and almost 260,000 were rejected.

For the 2014 election cycle, the number of mail-in ballots that went missing spiked to more than eight million. In that election, 29.2 million mail-in ballots were sent to registered voters. More than 610,000 of those mail-in ballots were undeliverable, and about 269,000 were rejected. Another 8.2 million of those mail-in ballots went missing

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/20/federal-data-28-4m-mail-in-ballots-have-gone-missing-since-2012-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

But God forbid Americans be asked to show up in person and present an ID to vote.

Offline Victoria33

John Binder 20 Apr 2020
About 28.4 million mail-in ballots went missing in the last four election cycles dating back to 2012, federal data obtained by Breitbart News reveals.  The data from the U.S. Election Assistance Commission and the Election Administration and Voting Surveys for the 2012, 2014, 2016, and 2018 election cycles finds that nearly 30 million mail-in ballots sent to registered voters went missing.  In 2012, for instance, more than 33 million mail-in ballots were sent to registered voters. Of those, nearly four million went missing, more than 425,000 were undeliverable, and almost 260,000 were rejected.  For the 2014 election cycle, the number of mail-in ballots that went missing spiked to more than eight million. In that election, 29.2 million mail-in ballots were sent to registered voters. More than 610,000 of those mail-in ballots were undeliverable, and about 269,000 were rejected. Another 8.2 million of those mail-in ballots went missing.
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty
@Gefn
@Once-Ler

Mail in ballots again and here I am again to explain this.  I taught the subject of "Mail in Ballots", how it works, to Republicans in a number of Texas counties.  I was also the Judge of the Early Voting Ballot Board for ten years, that accepts or rejects mail ballots.  The article you posted is not about voter fraud, but I will mention that.

All the above about mail ballots falls into these categories, which the article points out:

1. Mail in ballots undeliverable:
These ballots were returned due to a wrong address.  Some states use only mail ballots for all to vote.  If their address has changed and they did not change their address at the courthouse, the ballot is undeliverable.  In other states, a voter requests a mail ballot, if they move before they receive the mail ballot it is undeliverable and some will accidently write their address wrong and those are not deliverable.  All these ballot envelopes are returned to the county as undeliverable.

2. Mail in ballots went missing:
The voter requested the ballot, got it, and did not send it in, so it is "missing". 
I know one way how this happens.  I vote by mail these days.  Some major candidates send an application for mail in ballot to seniors.  I use one of these applications to send to the county requesting a mail ballot.  The mail in ballot envelope comes and it sits somewhere in my home office room.  I am "going to" send it in, but not immediately now.  Do I forget to complete it and send it in by the deadline?  So far, I have sent it in by the deadline - how many seniors fail to remember to send it?  Or, maybe they need help to do it and eventually don't ask anyone for help and don't send it in.  Likely, many thousands/millions? of seniors across the country never send them in. One more reason:  If the voter fails to apply a stamp on the envelope to send it in, letter goes missing, not delivered. 

3. Mail in ballots were rejected:
Returned ballots are evaluated by the Early Voting Ballot Board (that is the name in Texas, may be another name in other states but they have this board by some name.)  Yes, I was the Judge for ten years - the board is made up of an equal number of Democrats and Republicans, except the party of the Judge gives the board one more vote for that party.  Therefore, I, being a Republican, gave the board a majority of Republicans.

Mail in ballots are rejected if there is a major error on the documents or if voter fraud by mail in ballot has been attempted.  It would take too much space here and time, to list all the errors and tries to commit voter fraud by mail in ballot.  If one of you needs that information, send me a PM.

If a mail in ballot is rejected, as the Judge of the Early Voting Ballot Board, I had to send a letter to the voter to explain why the ballot was rejected.  My phone number and address was on the letter.  Every time, I had my little joke that maybe I would turn off my phones during that period so I wouldn't get those voter calls or I would leave the county so they could not find me.  :whistle: Of course, I answered my phone if some called and I did not leave the county.   :patriot:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 03:46:32 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty
@Gefn
@Once-Ler

Mail in ballots again and here I am again to explain this.  I taught the subject of "Mail in Ballots", how it works, to Republicans in a number of Texas counties.  I was also the Judge of the Early Voting Ballot Board for ten years, that accepts or rejects mail ballots.  The article you posted is not about voter fraud, but I will mention that.

All the above about mail ballots falls into these categories, which the article points out:

1. Mail in ballots undeliverable:
These ballots were returned due to a wrong address.  Some states use only mail ballots for all to vote.  If their address has changed and they did not change their address at the courthouse, the ballot is undeliverable.  In other states, a voter requests a mail ballot, if they move before they receive the mail ballot it is undeliverable and some will accidently write their address wrong and those are not deliverable.  All these ballot envelopes are returned to the county as undeliverable.

2. Mail in ballots went missing:
The voter requested the ballot, got it, and did not send it in, so it is "missing". 
I know one way how this happens.  I vote by mail these days.  Some major candidates send an application for mail in ballot to seniors.  I use one of these applications to send to the county requesting a mail ballot.  The mail in ballot envelope comes and it sits somewhere in my home office room.  I am "going to" send it in, but not immediately now.  Do I forget to complete it and send it in by the deadline?  So far, I have sent it in by the deadline - how many seniors fail to remember to send it?  Or, maybe they need help to do it and eventually don't ask anyone for help and don't send it in.  Likely, many thousands/millions? of seniors across the country never send them in. One more reason:  If the voter fails to apply a stamp on the envelope to send it in, letter goes missing, not delivered. 

3. Mail in ballots were rejected:
Returned ballots are evaluated by the Early Voting Ballot Board (that is the name in Texas, may be another name in other states but they have this board by some name.)  Yes, I was the Judge for ten years - the board is made up of an equal number of Democrats and Republicans, except the party of the Judge gives the board one more vote for that party.  Therefore, I, being a Republican, gave the board a majority of Republicans.

Mail in ballots are rejected if there is a major error on the documents or if voter fraud by mail in ballot has been attempted.  It would take too much space here and time, to list all the errors and tries to commit voter fraud by mail in ballot.  If one of you needs that information, send me a PM.

If a mail in ballot is rejected, as the Judge of the Early Voting Ballot Board, I had to send a letter to the voter to explain why the ballot was rejected.  My phone number and address was on the letter.  Every time, I had my little joke that maybe I would turn off my phones during that period so I wouldn't get those voter calls or I would leave the county so they could not find me.  :whistle: Of course, I answered my phone if some called and I did not leave the county.   :patriot:

I not a Judge of the Early Voting Ballot Board, but now I feel like I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.  Superb post @Victoria33

rangerrebew

28 Million Mail-In Ballots Went Missing in Last Four Elections
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2020, 01:42:14 pm »

28 Million Mail-In Ballots Went Missing in Last Four Elections
By Mark Hemingway
April 24, 2020

Between 2012 and 2018, 28.3 million mail-in ballots remain unaccounted for, according to data from the federal Election Assistance Commission. The missing ballots amount to nearly one in five of all absentee ballots and ballots mailed to voters residing in states that do elections exclusively by mail.

States and local authorities simply have no idea what happened to these ballots since they were mailed – and the figure of 28 million missing ballots is likely even higher because some areas in the country, notably Chicago, did not respond to the federal agency’s survey questions. This figure does not include ballots that were spoiled, undeliverable, or came back for any reason.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/04/24/28_million_mail-in_ballots_went_missing_in_last_four_elections_143033.html

rangerrebew

Re: 28 Million Mail-In Ballots Went Missing in Last Four Elections
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2020, 01:43:40 pm »
And democrats want mail-in voting to be the standard?  I smell the *ssholes of a million camels in their strategy. :thud:

Offline Longiron

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2020, 02:31:35 pm »
 "smell A******* of a million Camels is hilarious." :silly: :rolling: and TRUE!

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2020, 02:34:58 pm »
I wish I could find the info and data, but memory serves that a line chunk and share of so called missing historical ballots are from overseas Military members.

Now that is a travesty IMO.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
What was it Stalin said about castin' and countin' the votes...?