Author Topic: Joe Biden: My Plan to Safely Reopen America  (Read 388 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: My Plan to Safely Reopen America
« on: April 12, 2020, 03:19:19 pm »

An effective strategy to beat the virus is the ultimate answer to how we get our economy back on track.

By Joe Biden

Mr. Biden is the presumptive Democratic nominee for president.

April 12, 2020

People across America are stepping up to the plate. Millions are performing essential services at great personal risk, and millions more are staying at home, away from friends and extended family. In return, they want the answer to a simple question: What is the plan to safely reopen America?

So far, the Trump administration hasn’t supplied an answer.

The plan has to start with responding effectively to the immediate medical crisis and ultimately lead to the widespread availability and administration of a vaccine. But we can’t stay home and just wait for the vaccine to arrive. As others have noted, we need to build a bridge from here to there. Here’s what our national strategy should look like.

First, we have to get the number of new cases of the disease down significantly. That means social distancing has to continue and the people on the front lines have to get the supplies and equipment they need. President Trump needs to use his full powers under the Defense Production Act to fight the disease with every tool at our disposal. He needs to get the federal response organized and stop making excuses. For more Americans to go back to their jobs, the president needs to do better at his job.

more
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/12/opinion/joe-biden-coronavirus-reopen-america.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Joe Biden: My Plan to Safely Reopen America
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2020, 04:08:35 pm »
Whatever you say, Sleepy.  Or, more accurately, whatever your technocrats tell you to say.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2020, 04:11:40 pm »
Whatever you say, Sleepy.  Or, more accurately, whatever your technocrats tell you to say.

I thought his plan would be to step out onto the balcony & fire two blasts.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2020, 04:15:23 pm »
Old Sniffy has a plan. And they say Trump was slow responding to the virus.
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2020, 04:15:34 pm »

An effective strategy to beat the virus is the ultimate answer to how we get our economy back on track.

By Joe Biden

Mr. Biden is the presumptive Democratic nominee for president.

April 12, 2020

People across America are stepping up to the plate. Millions are performing essential services at great personal risk, and millions more are staying at home, away from friends and extended family. In return, they want the answer to a simple question: What is the plan to safely reopen America?

So far, the Trump administration hasn’t supplied an answer.

The plan has to start with responding effectively to the immediate medical crisis and ultimately lead to the widespread availability and administration of a vaccine. But we can’t stay home and just wait for the vaccine to arrive. As others have noted, we need to build a bridge from here to there. Here’s what our national strategy should look like.

First, we have to get the number of new cases of the disease down significantly. That means social distancing has to continue and the people on the front lines have to get the supplies and equipment they need. President Trump needs to use his full powers under the Defense Production Act to fight the disease with every tool at our disposal. He needs to get the federal response organized and stop making excuses. For more Americans to go back to their jobs, the president needs to do better at his job.

more
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/12/opinion/joe-biden-coronavirus-reopen-america.html

I don't think I have ever seen a biggger waste of a few hundred words in my life.  He didn't offer jack shit, and this is one of the biggest cirisis' in U. S. history.

God help us if we have this living breathing drool meister at the helm.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2020, 04:17:12 pm »
Only problem Joe, is that this decision isn't open to you and most will figure out that the Chinese are pulling your puppet strings.
Continued prayers for Trump's safety and that the Lord God Jesus Christ surrounds him with angels to protect him from all evil. 

May HE also have mercy on this country and stop the evil that keeps prevailing.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2020, 04:20:22 pm »
Only problem Joe, is that this decision isn't open to you and most will figure out that the Chinese are pulling your puppet strings.
One this is for certain.....  If slow joe is elected the Chicoms get off the hook for this disaster.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2020, 04:42:40 pm »
One this is for certain.....  If slow joe is elected the Chicoms get off the hook for this disaster.

To date, Bammy, Hillary, Bidens, Holder, Pelosi, Schumer, Rosenstein, Mueller, etc., haven't been held responsible for any wrong doing -- I wouldn't expect them to, including their involvement with the Chinese, Russia, and Ukraine.
Continued prayers for Trump's safety and that the Lord God Jesus Christ surrounds him with angels to protect him from all evil. 

May HE also have mercy on this country and stop the evil that keeps prevailing.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2020, 04:53:35 pm »
MY best guess is someone offered to sell him some "magic beans".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2020, 04:57:41 pm »
Does anybody here think he actually wrote this?  The dead giveaway:  It wasn't done in crayons.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2020, 05:12:19 pm »
Joe Biden's obviously ghost-written "plan" is a thinly-veiled Federal power grab, which is, not coincidentally, the Left's answer to every problem, and the authoritarian means to their collectivist ends.

Trump is correct to insist that the Federal government stay within its Constitutional role, providing direction and funding wherever necessary, but leaving critical decision-making power to the states and to the people, where it belongs.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2020, 05:20:35 pm »
Does anybody here think he actually wrote this?  The dead giveaway:  It wasn't done in crayons.

@Cyber Liberty

I think I remember hearing they had taken his crayons away a while back. He was eating them and stuffing them in "inappropriate places".

Or maybe it was stuffing them in "inappropriate places" and THEN eating them.

Can't remember for sure.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!