Author Topic: Gates and Fauci: Unelected destroyers of freedom  (Read 312 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Gates and Fauci: Unelected destroyers of freedom
« on: April 11, 2020, 10:04:08 pm »
If they had their way, you'd need an 'immunity card' to move about freely
Washington Times, Apr 11, 2020,  Cheryl K. Chumley

Bill Gates, billionaire philanthropist, and Anthony Fauci, the White House’s go-to for shaping the public’s response to coronavirus, have been given some mighty powers in recent weeks — specifically, the powers of influence that have led to the shuttering of businesses; shutting up of citizens in their homes; shutting down of schools around the nation; stalling of the national economy; and of late, shaping of messaging that’s led to thousands of Americans wearing stupid face masks everywhere they go.

Who elected these guys so they could sink so America’s freedoms?

That’s right: nobody.

ut because Gates is a philanthropist who’s giving millions and maybe billions to help develop a coronavirus vaccine, and because Fauci is the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, NIAID, and thereby, by default, by medical professional and government service default, afforded philanthropist-like status — the media give free passes to them both.

Vox sums it perfectly: “Offering sober, apolitical analysis, Gates has been on a ceaseless media tour, preaching a stay-the-curse message when it comes to social distancing and full steam ahead when it comes to coronavirus treatment and vaccine development.” It’s lapdog treatment for him.

Fauci, not to be outdone, gets coverage like this, from USA Today, “Anthony Fauci is a coronavirus hero in a time of great public need.”

More: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/11/bill-gates-anthony-fauci-unelected-destroyers-free/

Re: Gates and Fauci: Unelected destroyers of freedom
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2020, 10:06:16 pm »
FTA

First, coronavirus predictions are all over the map. Even the Johns Hopkins coronavirus map seen as the go-to for real-time data on coronavirus cases and deaths states on its own website: “The website relies upon publicly available data from multiple sources that do not agree.” That’s code for inaccurate. And the inaccuracies come from A) faulty computer modeling and B) the fact some doctors and hospitals count coronavirus deaths simply as those patients who test positive for coronavirus at death, pre-existing unrelated conditions be danged.

And the second part of the problem?

Gates and Fauci have made some curious remarks both in their pasts and based on these faulty coronavirus predictions — and they’re not being pressed to explain, clarify, or justify.

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2020, 10:07:48 pm »
FTA

Gates wrapped his post with this: “Thanks to the work Nandan is doing the world is moving closer to the day when everyone will have access to an official ID. The sooner we can achieve this goal, the sooner the world’s poorest residents will not only be able to prove who they are, but also realize their aspirations for better lives.”

That’s Gates. Now comes Fauci.

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2020, 10:08:53 pm »
This is a good, albeit sobering, read.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2020, 09:00:29 am »
If they had their way, you'd need an 'immunity card' to move about freely
Washington Times, Apr 11, 2020,  Cheryl K. Chumley

Bill Gates, billionaire philanthropist, and Anthony Fauci, the White House’s go-to for shaping the public’s response to coronavirus, have been given some mighty powers in recent weeks — specifically, the powers of influence that have led to the shuttering of businesses; shutting up of citizens in their homes; shutting down of schools around the nation; stalling of the national economy; and of late, shaping of messaging that’s led to thousands of Americans wearing stupid face masks everywhere they go.

Thanks for posting this @Right_in_Virginia .  It is deliciously alien to my own opinion.  Best I know, Gates has a right to an opinion.  I see no evidence he has influenced President Trump, or the State Governors to shut anything down.  Fauci is my Presidents trusted advisor.  Do you think Fauci studied this stuff, and bode his time working as Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases for Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, and Trump for his chance to destroy our economy?

I don't wear a mask outside because of Fauci or Gates.  I do it because I could be infected without showing symptoms.  I do it to help remind me not to touch my face outside.  I do it out of respect for my fellow Americans who are risking death to serve me.

Who elected these guys so they could sink so America’s freedoms?

That’s right: nobody.

Who says they're sinking America's freedoms?

Until Today, I'd have said: nodody

but because Gates is a philanthropist who’s giving millions and maybe billions to help develop a coronavirus vaccine, and because Fauci is the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, NIAID, and thereby, by default, by medical professional and government service default, afforded philanthropist-like status — the media give free passes to them both.

Should I be angry that Gates donates billions now? 

Vox sums it perfectly: “Offering sober, apolitical analysis, Gates has been on a ceaseless media tour, preaching a stay-the-curse message when it comes to social distancing and full steam ahead when it comes to coronavirus treatment and vaccine development.” It’s lapdog treatment for him.

Vox incoherently accuses Gates of promoting social distancing in a conspiracy with my President's advisor, Dr Fauci. S H O C K I N G !

Fauci, not to be outdone, gets coverage like this, from USA Today, “Anthony Fauci is a coronavirus hero in a time of great public need.”

More: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/11/bill-gates-anthony-fauci-unelected-destroyers-free/

Sometimes the times make the man.  He's my hero.  888heartkitty

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2020, 09:24:50 am »
First, coronavirus predictions are all over the map. Even the Johns Hopkins coronavirus map seen as the go-to for real-time data on coronavirus cases and deaths states on its own website: “The website relies upon publicly available data from multiple sources that do not agree.” That’s code for inaccurate. And the inaccuracies come from A) faulty computer modeling and B) the fact some doctors and hospitals count coronavirus deaths simply as those patients who test positive for coronavirus at death, pre-existing unrelated conditions be danged.

The fact that 50 different states use 50 different rules for death certification, codified in their own states legislation is not Fauci or Gates fault.  Unattributed stuff like this "B) the fact some doctors and hospitals count coronavirus deaths simply as those patients who test positive for coronavirus at death, pre-existing unrelated conditions be danged," sounds like outright bu11sh1t to me.

And the second part of the problem?

Gates and Fauci have made some curious remarks both in their pasts and based on these faulty coronavirus predictions — and they’re not being pressed to explain, clarify, or justify.

When a reporter can't make a cogent argument without 12 outside links to fill in the flaws, that reporter has failed.  When the links don't really support the argument their linked too, it's a bigger failure.