Author Topic: CNN’s Acosta Whines That Reporters Attending WH Task Force Briefing Were Tested For COVID-19  (Read 315 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://lidblog.com/acosta-whines-reporters-tested/

CNN’s Acosta Whines That Reporters Attending WH Task Force Briefing Were Tested For COVID-19
by Jeff Dunetz | Apr 10, 2020
Acosta: “The White House is having all of the reporters covering this briefing today undergo a coronavirus test. ... But Wolf, the fact that we’re getting a test doesn’t really sit very well when we know so many Americans out there who need a test can’t get one.

Like the MSM can be trusted to social-distance?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Hoodat

The White House announced the policy change on Thursday, days after a White House reporter began showing symptoms of the virus. As a result, the White House, which previously only conducted temperature checks, requested reporters who plan on attending the briefings show up 90 minutes early to get a test.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/doesnt-really-sit-very-well-acosta-laments-getting-coronavirus-test-before-briefing

Good grief, this is the normal course of action.  Someone that Acosta worked in close proximity with tested positive?  Either quarantine for 14 days (like I did) or get tested.  Your choice.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
To Acostya:  STFU.  I saw you today, and you were a real puncture-wound (avoiding the auto-censor for "pr*ck").  I like how trump handled the question.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline andy58-in-nh

They ought to have been tested for STD's.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Right_in_Virginia

To Acostya:  STFU.  I saw you today, and you were a real puncture-wound (avoiding the auto-censor for "pr*ck").  I like how trump handled the question.

'Not happy talk': Trump rebuts Jim Acosta at coronavirus Good Friday briefing
Washington Examiner, Apr 10, 2020

During a White House press briefing on Friday, the president shot down a question from Acosta that claimed Trump was engaging in "happy talk" while the federal response to the coronavirus failed to meet the needs of states.

"We hear from a lot of people who see these briefings as sort of 'happy talk' briefings," Acosta began. "You and some of the officials paint a rosy picture of what is happening around the country. You look at some of these questions, ‘Do we have enough masks? No.' 'Do we have enough tests? No.' 'Do we have enough PPE? No,'" he continued.

Trump disagreed, citing the responses of governors who have thanked him for federal assistance, and asserted the briefings were not "happy talk."

"This is not happy talk. Maybe it's happy talk for you. It's not happy talk for me. We're talking about death. We're talking about the greatest economy in the world, one day I have to close it off," Trump said, striking a solemn tone during the Good Friday briefing. "Thousands of people have died. There's nothing happy about it, Jim. This is sad talk. These are the saddest news conferences that I've ever had. I don't like doing them. You know why? Because I'm talking about death."

More:  https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/not-happy-talk-trump-rebuts-jim-acosta-at-coronavirus-good-friday-briefing

Offline cato potatoe

This guy needs to keep his opinions to himself.  Nobody cares what he thinks, and he's liable to end up like Helen Thomas. 

Online Right_in_Virginia

VIDEO: President Trump castigates Jim Acosta for calling coronavirus media briefings 'happy talk'
The Blaze, Apr 10, 2020

Video: 
https://youtu.be/ien97HT7Wpk

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 11:57:07 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: