Author Topic: A Working Hypothesis: COVID-19 as pandemic bioterrorism  (Read 335 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
A Working Hypothesis: COVID-19 as pandemic bioterrorism
« on: April 05, 2020, 05:30:24 am »
A Working Hypothesis: COVID-19 as pandemic bioterrorism

By Lee Cary —— Bio and Archives--March 31, 2020

Working Hypothesis: The COVID-19 event is a covert act—one not openly shown, engaged in, or avowed—of biological terrorism sanctioned by the top leadership of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and aimed at the United States, with the expectation that other nations—as collateral damage—would incur consequences when their populations were also exposed to the virulent pathogen to a level that would mask the focused target of the assault.   

COVID-19 is the CCP’s retaliation to the threat of US tariffs on Chinese goods
MOTIVE:  COVID-19 is the CCP’s retaliation to the threat of US tariffs on Chinese goods that led, in July 2018, to the actual imputation of tariffs.
“Over the 18 months that have followed since, the two countries have been embroiled in countless back-and-forth negotiations, a tit-for-tat tariff war, introduced foreign technology restrictions, fought several WTO cases, consequently leading US-China trade tensions to the brink of a full-blown trade war.” 
The incremental steps in that war are chronicled in China Briefing, a publication of Dezan Shira & Associates, “a pan-Asia, multi-disciplinary professional services firm, providing legal, tax and operational advisory to international corporate investors.”  The situation seemed to shift in January 2020.
“[F]inally, on January 15, 2020, the first signs of a truce were seen, when the two sides signed the Phase One Deal, which officially agreed to the rollback of tariffs, expansion of trade purchases, and renewed commitments on intellectual property, technology transfer, and currency practices.”.....

https://canadafreepress.com/article/a-working-hypothesis-covid-19-as-pandemic-bioterrorism
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: A Working Hypothesis: COVID-19 as pandemic bioterrorism
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2020, 05:44:36 am »
If it can be proven that COVID-19 is a bio-terror weapon, I hope every piece of contaminated PPE generated is collected,  and dumped on the front steps of every Chicom embassy in the world. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2020, 05:45:45 am »
By January, the virus was out. so I find this plausible. That does not make it so, but the ability to make and release SARS-CoV-2 existed, as demonstrated by researchers in a letter published in Nature in November 2015, including two authors on the team from Wuhan, specifically speaking of making a chimera virus made from a Bat borne Corona virus that could infect primates and would be resistant to vaccines and existing treatment. 

That the Saudi/Russian tiff which collapsed oil prices may be no coincidence, either, but part of an assault on our economy and the POTUS in an election year. Coupled with each other, Market reversals and unemployment have seriously damaged what would have been shining accomplishments in an election year for someone who has hardlined the Chinese back in trade matters and who would be expected to face off and not back down at some point in the Pacific, unlike the democrats.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2020, 07:22:23 am »
By January, the virus was out. so I find this plausible. That does not make it so, but the ability to make and release SARS-CoV-2 existed, as demonstrated by researchers in a letter published in Nature in November 2015, including two authors on the team from Wuhan, specifically speaking of making a chimera virus made from a Bat borne Corona virus that could infect primates and would be resistant to vaccines and existing treatment. 

That the Saudi/Russian tiff which collapsed oil prices may be no coincidence, either, but part of an assault on our economy and the POTUS in an election year. Coupled with each other, Market reversals and unemployment have seriously damaged what would have been shining accomplishments in an election year for someone who has hardlined the Chinese back in trade matters and who would be expected to face off and not back down at some point in the Pacific, unlike the democrats.

Definitely plausible.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2020, 07:30:01 am »
To me this whole thing has been sketchy since day 1. I put nothing past China, Russia, the Saudis, or any of the usual globalist suspects.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2020, 10:07:03 am »
To me this whole thing has been sketchy since day 1. I put nothing past China, Russia, the Saudis, or any of the usual globalist suspects.
Me, neither. Not conspiracy theory, but a carefully considered and building distrust.
When the same people seem to benefit.
The same group are telling the same lies using even the same buzzwords,
When they conspicuously desire ends that no means are too much to achieve,
When they work from a book dedicated to Satan,
I have no trust of them. They are not honorable in any sense.
...and with the number of leaks and unfulfilled promises, I trust some a little and most not at all.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2020, 11:52:30 am »
Personally, I have no doubt that COVID-19 was unintentional.  I would be more inclined to believe a working hypothesis that COVID-19 was a lab accident and not a case of bad bat meat at some farmer's market.

What this pandemic does reveal is this: knowing that China, as well as some other bad actors, have the capability to unleash something much worse than this upon the world, we had better be prepared.  If this was war, we will have failed miserably by defaulting our decision-making on the side of short-term humanitarian concerns and ignoring the long-term consequences of ruining our economy, cowering into a state of perpetual fear, and compromising the freedoms which are the foundation of our way of life.

Now that the Chinese have seen our response to this crisis they know we will catalyze any future bioterror by crippling ourselves.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2020, 12:14:48 pm »
Personally, I have no doubt that COVID-19 was unintentional.  I would be more inclined to believe a working hypothesis that COVID-19 was a lab accident and not a case of bad bat meat at some farmer's market.

What this pandemic does reveal is this: knowing that China, as well as some other bad actors, have the capability to unleash something much worse than this upon the world, we had better be prepared.  If this was war, we will have failed miserably by defaulting our decision-making on the side of short-term humanitarian concerns and ignoring the long-term consequences of ruining our economy, cowering into a state of perpetual fear, and compromising the freedoms which are the foundation of our way of life.

Now that the Chinese have seen our response to this crisis they know we will catalyze any future bioterror by crippling ourselves.

Excellent post.

However, aren't the tariffs a 'Motive' to punish the world?   And what are 21 million dead Chinese to a nation of 1.4 Billion people?

...besides it being .0155 percent?

(21 million cell phone accounts have been terminated since December 1, 2019.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 12:17:44 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2020, 01:07:04 pm »
Excellent post.

However, aren't the tariffs a 'Motive' to punish the world?   And what are 21 million dead Chinese to a nation of 1.4 Billion people?

...besides it being .0155 percent?

(21 million cell phone accounts have been terminated since December 1, 2019.

The tariffs were not that onerous.  They were on the verge of a trade deal.  The event has crippled China's credibility around the world, including some of its client states like Iran.  While there has been some bad rhetoric exchanged between Trump and Xi, the relationship was not so strained that Xi would put his regime at risk.

However, now that the Chinese economy is in tatters, the risk of bioterror or some other type of attack is magnified.

That 21 million number is interesting.  I'd like to know how many cell phone numbers are typically terminated in a nation of 1.5 billion people.  As this article points out, financial hardship causes cell phone cancellation rates to spike, which seems a more likely explanation.  The Chinese economy was  in a tailspin.

https://www.pewresearch.org/internet/2015/04/01/chapter-one-a-portrait-of-smartphone-ownership/