Author Topic: POLAND, HUNGARY, CZECH REPUBLIC slammed by EU for refusing to accept Muslim invaders posing as refug  (Read 438 times)

rangerrebew

POLAND, HUNGARY, CZECH REPUBLIC slammed by EU for refusing to accept Muslim invaders posing as refugees

April 4, 2020 by BareNakedIslam

The European Court of Justice (ECJ) has ruled that Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic breached their obligations under EU law by refusing to take in illegal alien Muslim invaders, failing to accept their share of 120,000 migrant wannabes who arrived in Italy and Greece, under a relocation program agreed to by the European Council in 2015.
EuroNews It also finds Poland and the Czech Republic guilty of failing to fulfil their obligations under an earlier Council decision with regard to 40,000 migrants. The ruling confirms an opinion by an advisory body to the court last year.

The ECJ says that Poland and the Czech Republic initially agreed to accept 100 and 50 migrants respectively, but failed to do so in practice: the Czechs took in only 12, while Poland accepted none. Hungary didn’t agree to take anyone at all, the court says.

https://barenakedislam.com/2020/04/04/poland-hungary-czech-republic-slammed-by-eu-for-refusing-to-accept-muslim-invaders-posing-as-refugees/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Here is an "attaboy!" for POLAND, HUNGARY, and the CZECH REPUBLIC!

I wish we had the stones to do that!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
How dare Poland, Hungary and the Czechs act in their own interest to preserve their national identity and culture!

I bet all the presidents of the EU are saying

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
POLAND, HUNGARY, CZECH REPUBLIC:

Three European nations that will remain "European nations"...

Offline libertybele

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Husband and I went on a WWII historical tour this past summer. Most of our time was spent in Poland. We fell in love with the country and its people. Good on them, I say!
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Isten áldja Magyarországot, Lengyelországot és a Cseh Köztársaságot