Author Topic: Trump threatened by Cuomo, every group likes governor: Poll  (Read 189 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump threatened by Cuomo, every group likes governor: Poll
« on: April 01, 2020, 06:05:08 pm »
Trump threatened by Cuomo, every group likes governor: Poll
by Paul Bedard
 | April 01, 2020 01:54 PM

In their daily virus TV briefing showdowns, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is beating President Trump and setting himself up as a potential surprise challenger in the muddled 2020 presidential race.

The latest evidence comes in a Zogby Analytics survey provided to Secrets that not only has Cuomo as the politician the nation most admires in the fight on the coronavirus, but also one in which every voter subgroup likes him.

By comparison, while half the country approves of the president’s job, Trump is underwater with groups he needs some support from to win a second term — independents and women.

In his analysis, pollster Jonathan Zogby said, “When it came to politicians, Gov. Andrew Cuomo was perceived most favorably at handling the pandemic. His daily news conferences have become the response to President Trump’s briefings, and the two have gone toe to toe on a number of occasions. Cuomo is currently winning the confrontations, and he has broad appeal — majorities of Republicans and conservatives, nationwide, rate his response to the crisis positively.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trump-threatened-by-cuomo-every-group-likes-governor-poll
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Trump threatened by Cuomo, every group likes governor: Poll
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 06:17:27 pm »
I've not watched to the end of a Cuomo daily event .... does he take questions from the press for an hour?

Offline berdie

Re: Trump threatened by Cuomo, every group likes governor: Poll
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 08:03:45 pm »
I've not watched to the end of a Cuomo daily event .... does he take questions from the press for an hour?

I don't know about questions from the press either. But listening to our local updates...the press is very respectful and polite to our elected officials. I have yet to hear a gotcha question. Maybe the WH press corp should follow suit.

As far as "every group like Governor"....I rather doubt that.