Author Topic: We’re All Preppers Now  (Read 190 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
We’re All Preppers Now
« on: April 01, 2020, 01:14:51 pm »
 We’re All Preppers Now

The coronavirus pandemic is a reminder that we live in an uncertain world. A lot of frivolous things are likely to go away when this is over.

By Christopher Roach • March 31, 2020

Doomsday prepping has always been a controversial, minority pursuit. While it has occasioned some curiosity from the general public—and even some reality shows—generally speaking, it is not in keeping with America’s culture of optimism and consumerism.

No one likes the bearer of bad news, and preppers suggest that American security and prosperity are fragile things, and that the future may look very different and require an entirely different set of skills than the ones rewarded today. There’s not much need for “marketing assistants” when the end times cometh.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2020/03/31/were-all-preppers-now/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

Re: We’re All Preppers Now
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 01:34:10 pm »
@mystery-ak

I became a prepper due to living in hurricane country.  It was a given power was going off for days.  Water could stop flowing or be contaminated.  With my preps, I did not have to rush to store to buy anything, except ice which I got the day before the hurricane hit.  I went to a small Mexican grocery and they had ice - the big stores, gas stations, etc., were out of ice by then.  I kept prepping until I could live in my house for a year, not need power company or water company or grocery stores to live well.

I wrote a book, "EMERGENCIES HAPPEN! BE PREPARED"
I have it in a Word document.  Anyone who wants it, can contact me.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: We’re All Preppers Now
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 01:45:46 pm »
@mystery-ak

I became a prepper due to living in hurricane country.  It was a given power was going off for days.  Water could stop flowing or be contaminated.  With my preps, I did not have to rush to store to buy anything, except ice which I got the day before the hurricane hit.  I went to a small Mexican grocery and they had ice - the big stores, gas stations, etc., were out of ice by then.  I kept prepping until I could live in my house for a year, not need power company or water company or grocery stores to live well.

I wrote a book, "EMERGENCIES HAPPEN! BE PREPARED"
I have it in a Word document.  Anyone who wants it, can contact me.

I have the book, and it's a great read!  I highly recommend it!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: