Author Topic: How China, The WHO, The CDC and the Mainstream Media Worked Together to Create the Greatest Pandemic  (Read 339 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
How China, The WHO, The CDC and the Mainstream Media Worked Together to Create the Greatest Pandemic Hysteria in World History

China, the World Health Organization, the CDC and the leftist media combined to create the greatest pandemic hysteria in world history. Here’s how they did it.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/how-china-the-who-the-cdc-and-the-mainstream-media-worked-together-to-create-the-greatest-pandemic-hysteria-in-world-history/

-- excerpt, rest at link above --
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 04:14:37 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline The_Reader_David

Absurd hyperbole.  Plainly this is not comparable to the Black Death in the 14th century, nor even the Plague of Justinian in the 5th century.  It's vying with the 1918 influenze pandemic for distant also-ran status behind the pre-modern bubonic plague epidemics.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.