Author Topic: Kathy Griffin rips Trump from hospital bed claiming unbearable symptoms of COVID-19  (Read 1420 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kathy Griffin rips Trump from hospital bed claiming unbearable symptoms of COVID-19
March 26, 2020 | Frieda Powers

Kathy Griffin accused President Trump of lying and slammed his coronavirus task force from a hospital isolation ward.

The 59-year-old comedian claimed she was showing “unbearably painful” symptoms of COVID-19 before landing in the hospital where she tweeted a photo of herself lying in a hospital bed wearing a mask.

Griffin was responding to a tweet by the president about testing being done for the coronavirus, claiming he was not telling the truth.

“Just reported that the United States has done far more ‘testing’ than any other nation, by far!” Trump tweeted. “In fact, over an eight day span, the United States now does more testing than what South Korea (which has been a very successful tester) does over an eight week span. Great job!”

Kathy Griffin
✔
@kathygriffin

He’s lying. I was sent to the #COVID19 isolation ward room in a major hospital ER from a separate urgent care facility after showing UNBEARABLY PAINFUL symptoms. The hospital couldn’t test me for #coronavirus because of CDC (Pence task force) restrictions. #TESTTESTTEST

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1242824631230308353 …

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/03/26/kathy-griffin-rips-trump-from-hospital-bed-claiming-unbearable-symptoms-of-covid-19-901491

The twitter responses are funny

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Some pretty funny reactions to Griffin's tweet ...

https://twitter.com/kathygriffin/status/1242894756415332352

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I don't wish this dreadful virus on anyone ... but if she wasn't tested then how indeed does she actually know that she has the Chinese virus?  Perhaps they're just isolating her to be on the safe side and because she's considered by some to be a celebrity? 

Obviously she's well enough to tweet from her bedside.

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mountaineer

I don't wish this dreadful virus on anyone ... but if she wasn't tested then how indeed does she actually know that she has the Chinese virus? 
Also, if she wasn't tested, she wouldn't be in a virus "isolation ward room." No one without a diagnosis - obtained only through testing - would be in such a room.

What are her "painful" symptoms? Loss of career?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why do I suspect this attention whore is faking it to keep her name in the news?

IF she is found to not have it,I hope the next time I see her name in the news it is because they arrest her for stealing a bed and hospital care from someone truly needy.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

Also, the oxygen isn't hooked up.

Offline musiclady

Also, if she wasn't tested, she wouldn't be in a virus "isolation ward room." No one without a diagnosis - obtained only through testing - would be in such a room.

What are her "painful" symptoms? Loss of career?

What career?
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Why do I suspect this attention whore is faking it to keep her name in the news?

IF she is found to not have it,I hope the next time I see her name in the news it is because they arrest her for stealing a bed and hospital care from someone truly needy.

Anything I say right now would not be appropriate under any situation.  I'll leave it at that.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

@tracybeanz reports on Twitter that the photos are from 2017. Lying piece of doodoo Kathy Griffin isn't in the hospital at all.

Offline PeteS in CA

Since I doubt President Trump sent the coronavirus to Kathy the Griffin via Special Delivery or OOOPS or FedEx, where was she that she got herself exposed to coronavirus? Oz? EuroLand? A bar in Hollyweird? A party in Malibu?

Hopefully she will have a few more decades in which to figure that out.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 04:53:25 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I don't wish this dreadful virus on anyone ... but if she wasn't tested then how indeed does she actually know that she has the Chinese virus?  Perhaps they're just isolating her to be on the safe side and because she's considered by some to be a celebrity? 

Obviously she's well enough to tweet from her bedside.
Perhaps they're just isolating her to be on the safe side and because she's considered by some to be a celebrity?  to be hard to look or listen to and to have a negative impact on the health and well being of those around her.

Fixed it for you :seeya:

Offline andy58-in-nh

Her brain hasn't received oxygen for years.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Applewood

What tipped me off that this is probably phony was her claim she was experiencing intense pain.  I have an appointment with my cardiologist next week which will be done by videoconferencing.  Beforehand I was emailed a questionnaire which included a list of coronavirus symptoms.  Extreme pain was not one of the symptoms.  The closest thing to pain I  think would be fever, or maybe digestive issues.  But I doubt those would cause intense pain. 

Offline PeteS in CA

Judging by the metal strip across her nose and the loose fit of the mask, the mask might not even be an N95 mask, just a more ordinary anti-viral mask (dust mask?).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Applewood

Ok, I think this might be the real story.  Seems that Griffith had some pain in her abdomen, possibly caused by an infection not related to the coronavirus.  But she's unhappy that she demanded a coronavirus test, but was denied:

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Kathy%20Griffin%20really%20in%20the%20hospital%20with%20coronavirus&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&ghc=1&pq=kathy%20griffin%20really%20in%20the%20hospital%20with%20coronavirus&sc=0-53&sk=&cvid=EDBC660D206C404F99C567ED4BC10DEC

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Ok, I think this might be the real story.  Seems that Griffith had some pain in her abdomen, possibly caused by an infection not related to the coronavirus.  But she's unhappy that she demanded a coronavirus test, but was denied:

Intentionally with premeditiation and intent of political malice, of potentially preventing a patient in need a chance for testing?

I think this should warrant some criminal charges
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'll tell you what surprise me.  She has a husband.

Who could possibly be THAT desperate?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Applewood

I'll tell you what surprise me.  She has a husband.

Who could possibly be THAT desperate?

@sneakypete

I don't know the guy, but I would say that he is probably just as goofy as she is. 

Offline Applewood

Intentionally with premeditiation and intent of political malice, of potentially preventing a patient in need a chance for testing?

I think this should warrant some criminal charges

I don'r know about warranting criminal charges, but let's just say I wouldn't be surprised if one day somebody will get tired of her BS and give her a beat down.  Hope she has security.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
You know I just looked at that picture again and I have to ask......................are we sure that's a picture of Griffin and not Carrot Top?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Chances are real good that if she can gripe loud enough to be heard even a few doors down, she isn't critically ill, anyway. Just another grandstanding attention whore.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Kathy%20Griffin%20really%20in%20the%20hospital%20with%20coronavirus&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&ghc=1&pq=kathy%20griffin%20really%20in%20the%20hospital%20with%20coronavirus&sc=0-53&sk=&cvid=EDBC660D206C404F99C567ED4BC10DEC

Maybe it's clap of a different kind, ****drummer .

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Could be that she is just dealing with a chronically impacted colon.

Whatever it is, I will be more graceful and pray she gets well, not just physically but mentally and spiritually as well.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Yes, she's been released with an abdominal infection (syphillis?). Obviously, no virus test was necessary. She should, but won't, apologize.