Author Topic: Let’s just say it, shall we? Joe Biden is probably not okay  (Read 379 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Let’s just say it, shall we? Joe Biden is probably not okay

Jazz Shaw Posted at 10:31 am on March 24, 2020

With the Democratic primary largely on hold at the moment and no big public rallies being staged (because of you-know-what), it’s probably easy to lose track of the fact that Joe Biden is still trying to secure his place as the official nominee for the presidency. He’s finding other ways to try to generate some headlines, however. As John pointed out yesterday, Uncle Joe plans to appear presidential by giving his own series of pandemic updates to the nation in a sort of “shadow administration” function. He launched one of the first ones yesterday and it was… not good.

You can watch the wheels come off of his presentation in this video that Breitbart posted to their Twitter feed. Things seemed to be going fairly normally for a little while as Biden obviously recites some remarks while reading them off the teleprompter. But then the prompter obviously must have failed. At that point, Joe went to full ramble mode. The video is only a bit more than thirty seconds in length, but it feels a lot longer. Frankly, it’s pretty uncomfortable to sit through, but make sure you have the sound on for this.

more w/video
https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2020/03/24/lets-just-say-shall-joe-biden-probably-not-okay/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Let’s just say it, shall we? Joe Biden is probably not okay
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2020, 02:06:29 pm »
I think there is a decent  chance that the 2020's will be much like the 1930's, unless there is some kind of miraculous recovery, and / or this virus suddenly abates.

Having a POTUS with dementia, feebleness, and morally corrupt will not bear well for us the next 4 years.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 12:38:26 am »
I'm wondering if ol' white Joe is gonna find himself "edged out" of the nominee's spot by the DNC, with the coronavirus used for an excuse to cancel or otherwise "modify" the full convention, and replace it with something else?

He hasn't yet won a true "majority" of the delegates, and it seems that more than one upcoming primary election may be threatened with postponement, or perhaps cancelled altogether.

Maybe a "mini-convention" with a sharply reduced delegation from each state, with "delegates" selected by state committees in lieu of elections?

Essentially, this would be kind of a greater "smoke filled room", from which the candidate will emerge.

But again, if that's the case, it's almost certainly not going to be Joe Biden.

Who will it be...?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2020, 04:50:02 pm »
I'm wondering if ol' white Joe is gonna find himself "edged out" of the nominee's spot by the DNC, with the coronavirus used for an excuse to cancel or otherwise "modify" the full convention, and replace it with something else?

He hasn't yet won a true "majority" of the delegates, and it seems that more than one upcoming primary election may be threatened with postponement, or perhaps cancelled altogether.

Maybe a "mini-convention" with a sharply reduced delegation from each state, with "delegates" selected by state committees in lieu of elections?

Essentially, this would be kind of a greater "smoke filled room", from which the candidate will emerge.

But again, if that's the case, it's almost certainly not going to be Joe Biden.

Who will it be...?

@Fishrrman

I think you nailed the process,and Bubbette! will be the Dim nominee,and John Wayne Kerry will be her running mate. Corruption the DNC can trust.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2020, 04:52:42 pm »
Just based on the headline; probably not okay?  Joe Biden is likely not okay!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2020, 05:27:21 pm »
Known: It will not be Biden

Unknown one: Who it WILL be

Unknown two: How it will take place

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2020, 05:43:14 pm »
Biden is not OK, the rats recognize this and TDS ...The Daily Show is so concerned about it they put together this unfair video to respond to rat fears.  It's viral on twitter and no doubt many of us have already seen it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iks184i9FOI

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2020, 06:00:27 pm »
Nominations are now open, for the GOPBR member "not very funny wanna be sick phuque TDS "comic"

rule: Katthy Lee Griffith is considered to be an honorary member

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2020, 12:37:33 pm »
It will be Hillary, and the Dems will announce that Joe developed a health condition which prohibits his continued efforts.  That will be the end of it.  Bernie will get another house, and Biden will be promised the Sec of Interior position, or something that saves face.