Author Topic: Four Republicans, One Democrat Caught Up in Ballooning Senate Insider Trading Scandal  (Read 315 times)

rangerrebew

Four Republicans, One Democrat Caught Up in Ballooning Senate Insider Trading Scandal
By Rick Moran March 20, 2020

There's blood in the water on Capitol Hill and Democrats are bathing in it.

North Carolina Senator Richard Burr is hitting back against a story in NPR that detailed how he sold $1.6 million in stocks after receiving a private briefing about how bad the virus was going to get and then writing an op-ed reassuring his constituents that the government was prepared for the pandemic.

NPR also said he addressed a group of private donors to brief them on the virus, being considerably more pessimistic than he was in his op-ed.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/four-republicans-one-democrat-caught-up-in-ballooning-senate-insider-trading-scandal/

rangerrebew

Try them and, if found guilty, lock them up for 50 yers with no parole.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I doubt much is going to happen to them, but this may give the guy trying to primary Kelly Loeffler down in Georgia a good boost...

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Try them and, if found guilty, lock them up for 50 yers with no parole.

I imagine there are SEC enforcement agents warming up in the bullpen as we speak. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Glad to see you up and back at it @rangerrebew
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien