Author Topic: Chuck Todd Hints Corona ‘Pressure Getting to’ Trump, Driving Him Crazy  (Read 579 times)

rangerrebew

Chuck Todd Hints Corona ‘Pressure Getting to’ Trump, Driving Him Crazy
By Scott Whitlock | March 20, 2020 4:00 PM EDT

After a contentious White House briefing in which NBC reporter Peter Alexander derided the President for “giving Americans false hope,” Meet the Press anchor Chuck Todd on Friday darkly warned that the “pressure” might be “getting to” Donald Trump.

During the briefing, Alexander demanded, “Is it possible that your impulse to put a positive spin on things may be giving Americans a false sense of hope by misrepresenting the preparedness right now?” Using the attack question as proof, Todd later asked Alexander, “Is the pressure getting to the President here? He seems very defensive.”

Alexander somehow deemed his question a “softball.”

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2020/03/20/chuck-todd-hints-corona-pressure-getting-trump-driving-him-crazy

Offline mortarman

Let's see. The Propaganda Ministry For the Left-wing Fascist Agenda an' the Dis-Loyal Opposition have been attacking him in concert for the last five years. Why should he be defensive?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline PeteS in CA

The MSM are spreading hysteria and slandering everybody and everything around Trump's coronavirus responses, but Trump is supposed to lie back and enjoy it? Yeah ... not going to happen.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Idiot

After a contentious White House briefing in which NBC reporter Peter Alexander derided the President for “giving Americans false hope,” Meet the Press anchor Chuck Todd on Friday darkly warned that the “pressure” might be “getting to” Donald Trump.

During the briefing, Alexander demanded, “Is it possible that your impulse to put a positive spin on things may be giving Americans a false sense of hope by misrepresenting the preparedness right now?” Using the attack question as proof, Todd later asked Alexander, “Is the pressure getting to the President here? He seems very defensive.”

Alexander somehow deemed his question a “softball.”

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2020/03/20/chuck-todd-hints-corona-pressure-getting-trump-driving-him-crazy
*****rollingeyes*****

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'm watching him live right now...seems fine to me... :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I imagine no more that OJ being worried about his golf course disappearing for the near future. Can't exactly play golf and expect the rest of the nation to not point fingers.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The cable news media is despicable.

Trump, Pence, and all those on the news conference were great.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@rangerrebew

He misspelled the word "actor".

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mortarman

Of course I bet he thought that Sock Monkey's daily pressers letting us know what they were doing to help the country during the H1N1 epidemic were simply fabulous. Oh wait. Il Douche did nothing for the country an' over 12,000 people died while he was playing golf. An' now he's been sayin' that Shortbus Joe  was in charge of that debacle. How come we never knew that at the time?

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline DB

If the media wants to scream everyone is going to die let them.

When everyone doesn't die they'll have some explaining to do. And hopefully a lot fewer followers pushing them closer to bankruptcy that they earned.

Offline libertybele

In watching the conference today, Trump seemed weary and tired.  He had to refocus a couple of times and lost his place while he was reading from notes.  He then introduced Pence to comment and mentioned that Mike had gotten very little sleep.  I would lay odds that both of them haven't gotten much sleep. Trump's main outlet from all the mudslinging is holding rallies and getting feedback from his massive rallies and right now, he can't do that because of the virus.  He's only getting the usual MSM/DEM negative feedback.  IMHO there's is much more to this and I believe it has everything to do with Biden's connection to China and Trump knows its.

Offline goatprairie

@rangerrebew

He misspelled the word "actor".
No, he misspelled canker.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
No, he misspelled canker.
And here I was thinking the word should have been spelled

Offline mortarman

Is it my imagination or did Fredo's brother say that "ventilators are as important in this fight as missiles were in World War II". If I remember right the only country in WW II to use missiles was Nazi Germany an' they were inconsequential to the outcome.

Offline LMAO

The pressure would get to me and I'm not the POTUS
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy