Author Topic: Infanticide Democrats Defeat Prolife Dan Lipinski  (Read 166 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Infanticide Democrats Defeat Prolife Dan Lipinski
« on: March 20, 2020, 02:14:08 pm »
March 20, 2020
Infanticide Democrats Defeat Prolife Dan Lipinski
By Daniel John Sobieski

Illinois Democratic Rep, Dan Lipinski, known as “the last pro-life Democrat,” who barely survived an attempted purge by the progressives dominating his party, in 2020 has succumbed to a second primary challenge from Marie Newman, a pro-abortion progressive activist more in tune with the pro-death  beliefs of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer.

Lipinski regularly attended the annual March for Life in Washington, D.C. and generally tried to cling to his pro-life Catholic roots while becoming a target for a party that was finally dropping the pro-choice fraud it had been hiding behind, moving from the right to choose to the obligation to kill up to the moment of birth, sometimes even afterward. Dr. Kermit Gosnell, the baby butcher of Philadelphia, was suddenly the patron saint of the full-blown pro-abortion Democrat Party. In 2018 it seemed the  Democrats were finally ready to throw Dan Lipinski under the bus:

Rep. Cheri Bustos of Moline, who chairs the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, has pulled out of a fundraising event for anti-abortion Rep. Dan Lipinski, highlighting the growing concerns in the party about abortion rights.

In a statement sent out on Twitter, Bustos said that she had agreed to attend a fundraiser for Lipinski several months ago, “but I’ve determined that I must cancel my participation in this event.”

“I’m proud to have a 100 percent pro-choice voting record and I’m deeply alarmed by the rapidly escalating attacks on women’s access to reproductive care in several states,” Bustos said.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/03/infanticide_democrats_defeat_prolife_dan_lipinski.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Infanticide Democrats Defeat Prolife Dan Lipinski
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 11:59:44 pm »
It's Illinois, one of the "new slavery" states.

It's to be expected.

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Infanticide Democrats Defeat Prolife Dan Lipinski
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2020, 05:24:04 pm »
The Dem Party and a significant part of its voter base have been driving Pro-Life people out of party leadership and office for 2 or more decades.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.