Author Topic: 50 million gallons of raw sewage flowing from Mexico into US, officials say  (Read 536 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
50 million gallons of raw sewage flowing from Mexico into US, officials say
 Mar 13, 2020
Posted: Mar 12, 2020 / 07:46 PM MDT   / Updated: Mar 12, 2020 / 07:46 PM MDT   

SAN DIEGO, Calif. (Border Report) — When it rains in San Diego like it has this week, it also rains in Tijuana, creating a stinky and environmental problem for those who live north of the border.

A lot of runoff from Tijuana flows north into the U.S. specifically the Tijuana River Valley.

Trouble is, it’s not just water.

The water contains chemicals, plastics, trash, debris and above all, untreated sewage.

See more at: https://www.abc4.com/border-report-tour/50-million-gallons-of-raw-sewage-flowing-from-mexico-into-us-officials-say/

Unbelievable amount.

Online libertybele

Though I'm not a fan of CA, this is yet another disaster for the state in addition to their rising coronavirus rate.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
This apparently has been going on for at least a year, maybe two.  Why?  Why haven't we had it taken care of?

Massive sewage spill flows into US from Mexico
By Associated Press
February 25, 2017 | 3:01pm

https://nypost.com/2017/02/25/massive-sewage-spill-flows-into-us-from-mexico/

« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 04:23:08 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Is this part of the new USMCA deal?

Offline PeteS in CA

This apparently has been going on for at least a year, maybe two.  Why?  Why haven't we had it taken care of?

Massive sewage spill flows into US from Mexico
By Associated Press
February 25, 2017 | 3:01pm

https://nypost.com/2017/02/25/massive-sewage-spill-flows-into-us-from-mexico/

It's been going on for years. The problem is that the sewage system in Tijuana doesn't work. Tijuana is in Mexico, and Mexico is a sovereign state.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It's been going on for years. The problem is that the sewage system in Tijuana doesn't work. Tijuana is in Mexico, and Mexico is a sovereign state.
@PeteS in CA
FACTS? We don't need no stinkin facts! My first thought as a Native Californian was 'Are they counting the sewage wrapped in meatsacks that continually flow into the state'? :pondering:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Build a pipe over the border barrier and send it back to the other side...   ;)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Daughter:  Why daddy, why? Isn't it Trump's job?

Father: No. I told you before, to drop the Trump thing.

Daughter: Why Daddy?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mortarman

Not much different than what else they have been dumping across the border.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.