Author Topic: Period Activists Say Men Should Have to Pay for Toilet Paper in Public Restrooms  (Read 171 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

We don't have a special forum for moonbattery, so I'm not sure where the best place is for this (other than, well .......):

https://pjmedia.com/trending/period-activists-say-men-should-have-to-pay-for-toilet-paper-in-public-restrooms/

Period Activists Say Men Should Have to Pay for Toilet Paper in Public Restrooms
BY PAULA BOLYARD MARCH 9, 2020
I don't know about you, but I wish we could go back to a world where we didn't have to talk about periods and other bodily functions all day long. Unfortunately, we are going in the opposite direction, with toilet paper commercials showing bears with skidmarks on their Jockey shorts (where's Mr. Whipple when you need him?) and harpies from the "Menstrual Movement" suggesting that men should have to pay for toilet paper in public restrooms.

A non-profit group called "PERIOD," in partnership with HUGE, a marketing firm, released a tongue-in-cheek (or was it?) video on Sunday, showing what would happen if men had to insert coins into a toilet paper dispenser in a public restroom. The activists behind the video are trying to make the point that women have to pay for their own menstrual supplies, which is not fair or something.

Don't blame men for this imbalance, it's an act of God. :tongue2:  :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Whoa there, ladies. When you shake it off instead of pat it dry, we can have that talk.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Whoa there, ladies. When you shake it off instead of pat it dry, we can have that talk.

"No matter how much you shake and dance
The last few drops are in your pants!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: