Author Topic: With Democrats In Charge And Pushing Gun Control In Virginia, Firearm Purchases Soar By 63%  (Read 290 times)

rangerrebew

With Democrats In Charge And Pushing Gun Control In Virginia, Firearm Purchases Soar By 63%
Avatar by Eric A. Blair March 6, 2020 

It didn’t take long for Democrats, who took over both legislative chambers in Virginia in November and hold the governorship, to go after the guns — as they promised to do.

But Virginians are not happy with the Democrats’ efforts, and they’re taking action.

“Nearly 66,000 background checks were performed in Virginia in February as the state’s Democratic-controlled legislature weighs a number of strict background checks — a steep increase from the 40,381 checks performed in February 2019,” The Washington Free Beacon reported. “Virginia experienced one of the most dramatic upticks in background checks — a strong indicator of total sales — in the nation, according to data released by the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF).”

That data also showed gun sales were up nationwide by an average 16.7% — but the surge was highest in Virginia, where background checks rose by 63.4 percent compared to 2019.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/with-democrats-in-control-virginia-firearm-purchases-soar-by-63/

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Only 63%? Pikers.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline mortarman

Only 63%? Pikers.

Yeah. Sock Monkey drove gun sales up 158% by hisself.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline verga

Only 63%? Pikers.
Those are amatuer numbers, I know we can do better next month.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.