Author Topic: Republican Sights Turn to Biden’s Mental Health and There Will Be No Mercy  (Read 1337 times)

Offline DB

Look at the bright side... Biden is going to make it really difficult on the MSM to be constantly whining about Trump's gaffs... Biden's are so out of whack they can't be rationalized into sense....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Look at the bright side... Biden is going to make it really difficult on the MSM to be constantly whining about Trump's gaffs... Biden's are so out of whack they can't be rationalized into sense....

That's a good thing.  OTOH, Bernie speaking perfectly clear is headed for a >40 State loss. 333cleo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Night Hides Not

Bottom line is that unless there is a report from a duly licensed medical professional who has thoroughly examined Mr. Biden's mental health, anything said or written about his mental health (including posts made on this site) is pure speculation.

The truth will become self evident by the time November arrives. The average voter will not need a report from a medical professional to see that Biden clearly does not have the mental acuity to serve as President.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline DB

The truth will become self evident by the time November arrives. The average voter will not need a report from a medical professional to see that Biden clearly does not have the mental acuity to serve as President.

Nearly all the remaining candidates are on the senior side of senior citizen. The Chinese Coronavirus is a serious threat to them. They meet a lot of people on the campaign trail. Who knows what will happen before November.

Offline mortarman

If in the most wildest scenario that Shortbus Joe does become President  (as much as it is unlikely to happen ), butt jus' for argument's sake, who will end up being his Edith when his brain finally blows it's gaskets an' he starts forgetting to tie his bathrobe sash? As he would put it, his wife Vanessa or his sister Jill?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Absalom

Wisdom tells us that a competitor should highlight those attributes
for which he is superior while ignoring those for which he is inferior.
Suggest both are pretentious political types who are wise to ignore
any/all mental gymnastics.