Author Topic: REPORT: Bloomberg Staffers Brag About Ripping Off His Campaign, Covertly Canvassing For Sanders  (Read 499 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Chris White
Tech Reporter
March 06, 2020 2:47 PM ET

Staffers for former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s failed presidential campaign say they went rogue and canvassed for Sen. Bernie Sanders after the Nevada debate debacle, The Nation reported Friday, citing anonymous sources.

People who worked with the team knew the campaign was over after Sen. Elizabeth Warren blasted Bloomberg during the Feb. 19 debate in Nevada, the report noted. They also said they were met with hostility from voters on the campaign trail, according to The Nation’s Ken Klippenstein.

“Most people knew this was a grift,” one campaign official noted, according to Klippenstein’s report. “At our first office meeting, my [director] said, ‘We don’t need to canvass. We can just make calls, right guys?’ And everyone was like, ‘Yeah, that’s sensible.’” The staffers could not go on record because they signed a non-disclosure agreement with the campaign, the report notes.

The staffers spoke anonymously out of concern for professional reprisal and due to a non-disclosure agreement. Klippenstein obtained a leaked copy of the NDA in February — a representative with the campaign confirmed the copy was indeed from the campaign.

Several staffers said they actively tried to undermine Bloomberg’s campaign, even canvassed for Sanders.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/06/bloomberg-sanders-campaign-staffers-canvass-report/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
What is that saying about a fool and his money...?   :rolling:
Let it burn.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
It should shock and anger us if Republicans did this one to another.
But Democrats?  What's the big deal.
People who support infanticide can stoop to any evil. Evil begets more evil.
Good begets more good.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Online corbe

Badfinger - Come and get it (1969)

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Thanks for the inspiration @Ghost Bear
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Badfinger - Come and get it (1969)

Thanks for the inspiration @Ghost Bear

You're welcome!  :seeya:  One of Paul McCartney's first solo writing credits, I believe...
Let it burn.

Online corbe

I've always been partial to this Badfinger song.

Badfinger - Carry On Till Tomorrow

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

According to reports I've read 78 year old Bloomberg still retains $59.5 Billion to console himself over his squandered millions. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
As if Bloomy was in it to win it.  He wasn't.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: