Author Topic: Morbid undertow as Sanders, 78, and Biden, 77, consider vice presidents  (Read 855 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Morbid undertow as Sanders, 78, and Biden, 77, consider vice presidents
by Naomi Lim
 | March 06, 2020 02:19 PM
 | Updated Mar 06, 2020, 05:50 PM

The ages of the Democratic race's two remaining contenders are becoming a central issue in the increasingly bitter primary fight, focusing more attention on their prospective running mates.

If elected, Joe Biden, 77, or Bernie Sanders, 78, would be the oldest president to hold office in history.

Since announcing his candidacy last April, Biden's rambling oratory style and penchant for, intentionally or not, mixing up details in the stories he tells on the trail, have become a hallmark of his third White House bid. Sanders, meanwhile, had a heart attack last October but has refused to provide more health records.

Cesar Conda, a former top aide to Vice President Dick Cheney and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, said age was a "legitimate concern" with the pair.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/morbid-undertow-as-sanders-78-and-biden-77-consider-vice-presidents
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

If elected, Joe Biden, 77, or Bernie Sanders, 78, would be the oldest president to hold office in history.

A record currently held by President Trump.

Offline libertybele

Bernie's not going to get the nomination and that would put him at 82 if he decides to run in 2024.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Actually Trump is 73 and wouldn't be 77 till the end of his second term.  Biden is already 77 and would be 81 at the end of his first term.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Actually Trump is 73 and wouldn't be 77 till the end of his second term.  Biden is already 77 and would be 81 at the end of his first term.
Actually President Trump is the oldest president to hold office in history.

Offline libertybele

Well, there's a difference between old, energetic and playing with a full deck and old and constantly having brain farts.

Offline mountaineer

Jill Biden hints odds are against Kamala Harris as Joe Biden veepstakes pick
Seems to me Jill would like to be like Edith Wilson, the de facto president with a mentally incapacitated spouse.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

BFD.  Here's a quarter so you can call somebody who GAF. happy77
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Jill Biden hints odds are against Kamala Harris as Joe Biden veepstakes pick up
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jill-biden-hints-odds-are-against-kamala-harris-as-joe-biden-veepstakes-pick-up

Scott Adams, who correctly predicted the Trump win, has been softly predicting a Biden-Harriss ticket for months.

Note: while she was still running, it was widely agreed that she was lousy at the campaign activity.

But the combination has strong points; one example being combatting the potential loss of black votes to Trump.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline kevindavis007

Seems to me Jill would like to be like Edith Wilson, the de facto president with a mentally incapacitated spouse.

Can we get real. If Biden wins (God willing), he will be an empty suit.  He will not be in charge. In fact he will be Woodrow Wilson. My guess he will pick a Female as VP and again if he wins he will step down before the end of his first term.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline mortarman

Jill?! I thought it was Vanessa. Oh right. It was Shortbus Joe who confused his wife with his sister. Or was he trying to court the West Virginia vote.

Anyhoo, didn't the Left-wing Fascist Agenda accuse Nancy Reagan of running things for Ronaldo Magnus? An' he was younger than either Bernie or Gaffe Master Joe.

BTW, didn't the Pantsuit Assassin point out during the '92 election that with them that we'd get "two for the price of one".

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Can we get real. If Biden wins (God willing), he will be an empty suit.  He will not be in charge. In fact he will be Woodrow Wilson. My guess he will pick a Female as VP and again if he wins he will step down before the end of his first term.

If Sloe Joe gets elected it won't be the Veep that calls the shots, it will be some drone on his staff.  Think:  Valerie Jarrett.  It would be like that, and Sloe Joe would not step down even if his drool cup overflowed.  VP is nothing but a bucket of warm spit, as one much wiser than I out it many decades ago.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Enumerated

“Actually President Trump is the oldest president to hold office in history.“

Ronald Reagan was 77 and 349 days when he left office. Trump won’t beat that record until 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Ronald Reagan was 77 and 349 days when he left office. Trump won’t beat that record until 2024

Hey!  Welcome to TBR, @Enumerated!
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

:beer:  Welcome aboard!!