Author Topic: Chuck Schumer, Wise Guy  (Read 265 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chuck Schumer, Wise Guy
« on: March 05, 2020, 03:45:06 pm »
 Chuck Schumer, Wise Guy

Yet his threats against Supreme Court justices are no laughing matter.

by George Parry
March 5, 2020, 12:00 AM

“I want to tell you. Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”
— Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) addressing an abortion rights rally on the steps of the U.S. Supreme Court Wednesday

Many years ago, when I was a Special Attorney assigned to one of the U.S. Justice Department’s Organized Crime Strike Forces, my colleagues and I received a series of complaints from the FBI agents who were conducting “rolling surveillances” of the members of the local Mafia family. According to the agents, every time they ran the license tags of the cars driven by the wise guys, the registrations would come back to an automobile dealership.

This made it difficult to establish who was driving which car and effectively thwarted the purpose of the surveillances.

On further investigation, we learned that the dealership ran a side business doing short term car rentals. So, operating on the proven premise that the guys we were following never paid retail for anything, we decided to investigate the dealership’s possible mob ties.

The first step involved sending an IRS Revenue Agent to audit the dealership’s books. The owner of the dealership provided a secluded back office with a desk and chair where the young agent could do his work.

more
https://spectator.org/chuck-schumer-wise-guy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online corbe

Re: Chuck Schumer, Wise Guy
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2020, 03:55:48 pm »
   You'd think a mobbed up NY Senator would know better than threaten Judges.  :shrug:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2020, 03:58:03 pm »
Senate minority leadership strategy/brunch

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2020, 03:58:37 pm »
Excellent piece.  I think I will contact my Senator Dickie Durbin and demand Chuckie be sanctioned in the severest way possible. 
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 04:06:07 pm by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2020, 04:07:30 pm »
Chuck Schumer to SCOTUS
'You have a beautiful family. It would be tragic if something were to happen to them.'
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2020, 04:19:30 pm »
   You'd think a mobbed up NY Senator would know better than threaten Judges.  :shrug:

Well, at least not in public...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2020, 04:32:16 pm »
Nothing will happen to Chuckie, and he'll gloat after he gets off the hook without so much as an apology.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2020, 04:35:39 pm »
Nothing will happen to Chuckie, and he'll gloat after he gets off the hook without so much as an apology.

It's the GOP's fault for making "gross distortions".

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2020, 04:48:24 pm »
It's the GOP's fault for making "gross distortions".

That's been the playbook, lapped up by the presstitutes slobbering love affair with Rats.  That's going to be the spin by the time Fredo Cuomo takes it to the air.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2020, 08:38:10 pm »
Further down the article:

All of this came to mind Wednesday when I heard Sen. Schumer’s address to the pro-abortion rally on the steps of the Supreme Court in which he warned Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh that “you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.” The “awful decisions” was an obvious reference to how the justices are expected to rule in the abortion rights case that had occasioned the rally.

Is there any way to interpret these astounding remarks other than as an endeavor to influence a judicial proceeding?

Schumer may have been threatening Gorsuch and Kavanaugh with impeachment. But for purposes of establishing criminal liability that is irrelevant. Under the statute, a threat of any kind made to influence their decisions in an ongoing case is prima facie proof of obstruction of justice. No threat of violence is required.

If I did what Chuckles did I'd be in jail hoping to make bail. There's been a substantial reluctance on the part of the Justice Department to prosecute scofflaws with the Magic D after their names.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.