Author Topic: Ted Cruz says Republicans are 'prematurely jubilant' about 2020 election  (Read 554 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ted Cruz says Republicans are 'prematurely jubilant' about 2020 election
by Anthony Leonardi
 | March 04, 2020 03:14 PM

Sen. Ted Cruz said he believes Republicans should not dismiss the threat Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders poses to President Trump in the upcoming election.

The Texas Republican appeared as a guest contributor on the Daily Wire's podcast Backstage on Wednesday and was questioned by co-host and author Andrew Klavan about Trump's chances in the general election.

"Is he in the kind of trouble the polls show him to be in, where they show Biden so far ahead, or is that really just pre-election nonsense?" Klavan asked.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ted-cruz-says-republicans-are-prematurely-jubilant-about-2020-election
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 10:27:04 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Something to realize, about increasing use of "podcasts?"

Cruz now has his own podcast. And podcasters often interview each other. Klaven is a member of Ben Shapiro's Daily Wire group.

Mark Levin and Glenn Beck have some joint or shared aspects.

I mention this in a positive light. Good to see conservatives  using the latest media methods, effectively.

If you haven't yet cut the cable, over fear of not enough content. Do not fear.

Almost all cable channels, also stream. Sadly the adds are increasing, a lot.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online libertybele

I hope Ted keeps reminding the GOP, RNC and the Trump voting base, that we cannot become complacent and assume that Trump will be re-elected.  If anything we need to be on guard for the massive corruption that the DEMS are known for and in order for Trump to win, he needs to expand his voting base.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I hope Ted keeps reminding the GOP, RNC and the Trump voting base, that we cannot become complacent and assume that Trump will be re-elected.  If anything we need to be on guard for the massive corruption that the DEMS are known for and in order for Trump to win, he needs to expand his voting base.

I'm not complacent, and neither are you (or any Briefer, come to think of it).  I'm working on it.  I drive around with a Trump flag on my car.  It's nice to live in my new little town, where people don't vandalize your property for supporting the wrong politician.

I posted a time-lapse video in the Lounge about why I'm so happy to live here.  Check it out!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

I'm not complacent, and neither are you (or any Briefer, come to think of it).  I'm working on it.  I drive around with a Trump flag on my car.  It's nice to live in my new little town, where people don't vandalize your property for supporting the wrong politician.

I posted a time-lapse video in the Lounge about why I'm so happy to live here.  Check it out!

I won't drive around with a Trump sticker nor wear a MAGA hat where I live unless I'm also allowed a CCW.

Which I'll never be in a million years.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I won't drive around with a Trump sticker nor wear a MAGA hat where I live unless I'm also allowed a CCW.

Which I'll never be in a million years.

Well, we carry concealed, and no permits required.  Still, I was not willing to have my car keyed sitting unprotected in a parking lot back in Phoenix.  In this town, I have people honking their horns at me, giving high fives.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

Well, we carry concealed, and no permits required.  Still, I was not willing to have my car keyed sitting unprotected in a parking lot back in Phoenix.  In this town, I have people honking their horns at me, giving high fives.   :shrug:

Well, I learned long ago not to put political bumper stickers on my vehicle.  "Build a wall and deport them all" and "This is America, We Speak English" weren't well received ...nor was handing out "This is America We Speak English" postcards to those conversing in Spanish.   :laugh:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, I learned long ago not to put political bumper stickers on my vehicle.  "Build a wall and deport them all" and "This is America, We Speak English" weren't well received ...nor was handing out "This is America We Speak English" postcards to those conversing in Spanish.   :laugh:

:laugh:
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Dating myself here...but I remember when this was a popular bumpersticker...

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!