Author Topic: Biden mixes up wife and sister, Brit Hume worries his gaffes are the ‘old and senile’ kind  (Read 3050 times)

rangerrebew

Biden mixes up wife and sister, Brit Hume worries his gaffes are the ‘old and senile’ kind

March 4, 2020 | Tom Tillison

Commenting on former Vice President Joe Biden’s big Super Tuesday showing, Fox News senior political analyst Brit Hume said that Democrats have decided that Biden represents a “safe bet” in taking on President Donald Trump.

But for one telling factor — he’s an “iffy candidate” who may not be in his right mind.

This coming as Biden stood on stage Tuesday night and introduced his wife as his little sister and his sister as his wife.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/03/04/biden-mixes-up-wife-and-sister-brit-hume-worries-his-gaffes-are-the-old-and-senile-kind-893703

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Biden mixes up wife and sister, Brit Hume worries his gaffes are the ‘old and senile’ kind

May not be a mix up?   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Biteme is the new Jon Cary:  The "default" candidate when the front-runner turns to be a totally unelectable candidate.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The dems backup is Sanders, older, recent heart attack.

IOW BGiden may be the MOST healthy male option.

Haven't previous candidates, re-entered running, after "suspending?"

Trump is YOUNGER than Biden or  Sanders.

The dems must be absolutely besides themselves.

It has also got to bea rough ride now, in the TDS-#nevertrumper GOP lane.

"Perhaps Milt Romney, Jeffrey the Flake, Evan McMuffin, John the mail man, Kasich, Amash, and other easy to forget 3rd-party  kookadoodles may re-enter the race?

No wonder that Donna Brazziere  flipped her lid.

I am finding this to be fascinating.

When to the demonstrations and riots begin?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
When to the demonstrations and riots begin?

I'd place my bets on the Rat Convention in Milwaukee.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

Summer 1968, democrats, Chicago. Democrats would lose five  of the next times (1968. 1972. 1980, 1984, 1988; often with "law & order, Silent majority types of themes.

So bring on the riots and demonstrations, because I feel Trump and his supporters are poised for it.

Although the Iron Curtain fell in 1989, Bernie had visited Moscow the previous year.

Trump might pose the question: "what type of American would go to Moscow in 1988?"

"In 1989, were people going from West, or from East to West Germany for freedom?"

"Are the Gulags in Sweden, or in the USSR?"

"How many were drowned at sea, escaping Communist Cuba?"

Etc.

Offline mountaineer

The Bernie Bros already have promised it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If ol' white Joe's gaffes continue to grow worse and worse, I'm wonderin' if he (or his handlers) may decline to participate in televised debates with Mr. Trump...?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If ol' white Joe's gaffes continue to grow worse and worse, I'm wonderin' if he (or his handlers) may decline to participate in televised debates with Mr. Trump...?

That would be acceptable.
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
That would be acceptable.

A Biden v. Trump POTUS debate will be the most entertaining in history.   There's no telling what each one of them might say.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 06:19:32 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Slo Joe is definitively senile.  It is not a mystery.  And it is sad to watch.  Biden is no match for Trump.  He debates Trump he will be roadkill.  In fact, another debate with Sanders will be quite the show.  Talk about testy.  The gloves will come off big time.

The Democommies are headed to a brokered convention, and I believe HR Clinton is the puppetmaster from that point forward.  One sign Warren is a shill for Clinton will be if she stays in the race.  It will be to drain off whatever delegates she can.  With less folks vying for delegates, Warren's numbers should increase as a proportion of the total.

She stays in, we witness a brokered convention, and Hillary of Arc emerging from the flames.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
May not be a mix up?   :silly:

@catfish1957

You're right. It might just be "Sattidy nite Partee Time!" at the Biden mansion.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
A Biden v. Trump POTUS debate will be the most entertaining in history.   There's no telling what each one them might say.

@catfish1957

No kidding!

I console myself with the thought that Trump will be gentle with him.

Offline musiclady

A Biden v. Trump POTUS debate will be the most entertaining in history.   There's no telling what each one them might say.

Word soup vs. brain soup.

I won't be watching.   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Slo Joe is definitively senile.  It is not a mystery.  And it is sad to watch.  Biden is no match for Trump.  He debates Trump he will be roadkill.  In fact, another debate with Sanders will be quite the show.  Talk about testy.  The gloves will come off big time.

The Democommies are headed to a brokered convention, and I believe HR Clinton is the puppetmaster from that point forward.  One sign Warren is a shill for Clinton will be if she stays in the race.  It will be to drain off whatever delegates she can.  With less folks vying for delegates, Warren's numbers should increase as a proportion of the total.

She stays in, we witness a brokered convention, and Hillary of Arc emerging from the flames.

@jafo2010

I wouldn't be surprised if it does happen. Bubbette! hasn't been talking walks and getting plastic surgery to be hotter to Bubba.

Offline ArneFufkin

Word soup vs. brain soup.

I won't be watching.   **nononono*

If it's Biden vs. Trump?   Who are you voting for?

Offline musiclady

If it's Biden vs. Trump?   Who are you voting for?

Neither.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline ArneFufkin

Neither.

So, you're politically nothing.

Who cares about your political opinion?

This is why TBR has never grown or is influential in any way:  Too many TDS folks who can't get over their baby emotions.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 06:19:00 pm by ArneFufkin »

Offline musiclady

This is why TBR has never grown or is influential in any way:  Too many TDS folks who can't get over their baby emotions.

That was a stupid insult, even for you, Arne.

Do you actually think you can bully me out of my Conservatism and life long values regarding integrity and honor just by childish belittling?

Your opinion of yourself is much too great if you do...

Offline ArneFufkin

That was a stupid insult, even for you, Arne.

Do you actually think you can bully me out of my Conservatism and life long values regarding integrity and honor just by childish belittling?

Your opinion of yourself is much too great if you do...

You're not voting.   Who cares? 

We're at WAR for this beautiful Republic and you've deserted.

No, I have no respect for you.

Offline Applewood

You folks talk about Biden allegedly being old and senile, but Trump is not all that far behind in age and there are times when he talks, I go, "SAY WHAT?"  As we get older, many of us lose some mental faculties;  I lost some of mine in 2008 when I suffered a cardiac arrest, but I probably lost a few brain cells even before then.  I worked in a stressful environment and always had a lot on my mind.  Under those circumstances, it's easy to have lapses from time to time.

So Biden tried to get on the wrong plane.  When I go shopping or out to eat with a friend of mine, she has to lead me back to her car.  I just can't find it in a parking lot otherwise.  So Biden mixed up his wife and sister.  I have called people by the wrong names quite a few times.  I will start posting here, then lose my train of thought and forget what I really wanted to say.  I used to have an extraordinary memory of phone numbers.  Now I have to look them up.  Once I was about to give my phone number to someone and my mind went blank.  Had to look it up. 

Not that I'm a fan of Joe Biden, but before we nitpick about every one of his lapses, point fingers and laugh at him, perhaps we should look at ourselves, particularly if you are anywhere close to Biden's age.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 06:42:28 pm by Applewood »

Offline truth_seeker

Elections are almost always won by a major party candidate. The Republican is usually the more conservative choice.

If a person is SERIOUS about their conservative political philosophy, it is a rather juvenile position, to both not vote or vote for some 3rd party kook.

It is political "Virtue Signaling," to me.

Looking at real-life examples, we find Reagan opponent John Anderson becoming a Nader supporter , and we find Harry Browne, blaming america for 9-11-2001

Kooks I say.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
You folks talk about Biden allegedly being old and senile, but Trump is not all that far behind in age and there are times when he talks, I go, "SAY WHAT?"  As we get older, many of us lose some mental faculties;  I lost some of mine in 2008 when I suffered a cardiac arrest, but I probably lost a few brain cells even before then.  I worked in a stressful environment and always had a lot on my mind.  Under those circumstances, it's easy to have lapses from time to time.

So Biden tried to get on the wrong plane.  When I go shopping or out to eat with a friend of mine, she has to lead me back to her car.  I just can't find it in a parking lot otherwise.  So Biden mixed up his wife and sister.  I have called people by the wring names quite a few times.  I will start posting here, then lose my train of thought and forget what I really wanted to say.  I used to have an extraordinary memory of phone numbers.  Now I have to look them up.  Once I was about to give my phone number to someone and my mind went blank.  Had to look it up. 

Not that I'm a fan of Joe Biden, but before we nitpick about every one of his lapses, point fingers and laugh at him, perhaps we should look at ourselves, particularly if you are anywhere close to Biden's age.

Points taken.  That's why I am so happy we have an indiviual of the caliber of Mike Pence in the bullpen. 

Offline musiclady

You're not voting.   Who cares? 

We're at WAR for this beautiful Republic and you've deserted.

No, I have no respect for you.

I know you don’t, child.

Independent thought and Conservatism scare you.

Btw , I AM voting.

Now go pick a fight with someone else.

You can’t win with me..... even if you lie and distort.

Truth always prevails in the end, and you have to ignore truth to keep up this little game you’re playing and losing....

Offline ArneFufkin

Elections are almost always won by a major party candidate. The Republican is usually the more conservative choice.

If a person is SERIOUS about their conservative political philosophy, it is a rather juvenile position, to both not vote or vote for some 3rd party kook.

It is political "Virtue Signaling," to me.

Looking at real-life examples, we find Reagan opponent John Anderson becoming a Nader supporter , and we find Harry Browne, blaming america for 9-11-2001

Kooks I say.

There are no Democrats any more who are remotely comparable to the 70s and 80s.  They are not "moderates" in the Scoop Jackson/Sam Nunn ... much less the Gebhardt/O'Neill .. way back then.

The GOP has transitioned INTO the Party of Conservatism.   

I'm not going to list all of Trump's pro-American/pro-Constitution/pro-Busines Conservative accomplishments any more.

This forum is wrecked from TDS/Never Trump idiocy.