Author Topic: Biden mixes up wife and sister, Brit Hume worries his gaffes are the ‘old and senile’ kind  (Read 3045 times)

Offline musiclady

@ArneFufkin

I pity those who suffer from cognitive dissonance and can't face facts. They are too dug in with their hatred of Trump and hide behind their purity of conservatism which could result in a totalitarian takeover of every aspect of their life. But they are the righteous.

Wow.  You packed a lot of nasty insults into that short post, @austingirl .

None of them is true, but I'm sure you feel better about yourself after venting like that.   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
My post:
I pity those who suffer from cognitive dissonance and can't face facts. They are too dug in with their hatred of Trump and hide behind their purity of conservatism which could result in a totalitarian takeover of every aspect of their life. But they are the righteous.

Wow.  You packed a lot of nasty insults into that short post, @austingirl .

None of them is true, but I'm sure you feel better about yourself after venting like that.   **nononono*

@musiclady
Struck a nerve, I see. Please point out the insults. There is no nastiness in my post as there is in yours. I pity those who are too blind to see and too stubborn to admit they are wrong.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

My post:

@musiclady
Struck a nerve, I see. Please point out the insults. There is no nastiness in my post as there is in yours. I pity those who are too blind to see and too stubborn to admit they are wrong.

And yet more nastiness.......

And no...... you didn't strike a nerve.  You said things that are patently untrue.

If pointing that out bothers you, then perhaps the stubbornness and blindness that you accuse me of is a projection......

But I'll give it to you.  Your insults are decidedly less emotional than Arne's are.

So good on you.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000

Never fear............ I'm leaving.

I can only be called so many names in one day without walking away to breathe the fresh air of freedom.

This thread is getting kinda rancid.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline ArneFufkin

Then put her on "ignore" and don't ping her.  It's that simple, @ArneFufkin.

That's not the answer, with all due respect, C-L

That pathological political "I vote my conscience" crap needs to be vigorously challenged and exposed.  Especially when it's just message board clout chasing.

The stakes are WAY too high.   Biden is a tool, he's like Gill from Star Trek's "Pattern of Force".  The people behind him worked covert espionage against Trump as a candidate and POTUS, tried to destroy Kavanaugh and executed the fraudulent Mueller probe and impeachment.

I really haven't changed in 22 years!   I took on the "Brigaiders" back at FR in 99 when they were looking to blow up W's victory over Gore.  That was stupid and destructive, too.    What, we want another four years of Clinton corruption and give-aways to Chi-Coms because you guys don't like his father and family dynasties?   

It's vital that the NeverTrumpers here are challenged.  Aggressively.  Get to the "nub" of why they hate him.  To the extent that they would prefer Joe Biden and his anti-Life, anti-Gun, anti-Business, pro-TAX, pro-Illegal and anti-American political agenda?   "musiclady" is REQUIRED to back up her position here.   Or, anywhere.

Trump is Conservatism's best last chance.   Never Trumpers need to "GET OVER IT".   Ted Cruz forgave Trump, he's now a trusted and important ally.    If the NTs around here can't?   They need to be confronted and forced to explain their "baby emotion" type opposition.

Cruz forgave?  I can, too.  TRUMP 2020,
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 09:40:59 pm by ArneFufkin »

Offline Applewood

@ArneFufkin

There it is again -- that "hate" word, or a variation thereof.  Yep, if we don't vote for Trump, we are all haters.  Too bad Trump isn't black, or the Trump supporters would call us "racists" -- just like Obama supporters called us during his reign. 

Interesting how so many Trump supporters are just like Obama supporters.  Could it be they have taken some pages from Rules for Radicals too?

Offline austingirl

And yet more nastiness.......

And no...... you didn't strike a nerve.  You said things that are patently untrue.

If pointing that out bothers you, then perhaps the stubbornness and blindness that you accuse me of is a projection......

But I'll give it to you.  Your insults are decidedly less emotional than Arne's are.

So good on you.

@musiclady
No nastiness here. No insults on my part, either. The fact that Trump has done a good job, despite his flaws, in running the country for three-and-a-half should be acknowledged. I am a Trump Realist. I was against him because of his personality, but I'm honest enough to reassess and give credit where credit is due. It is a shame you can't. I know it must be painful after the years of negativity, but it would help heal you.

Offline corbe

Hey @ArneFufkin try these places, they don't allow Freedom of Speech and I believe you'll be much happier there.

http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/*/index

https://www.breitbart.com/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline ArneFufkin

There it is again -- that "hate" word, or a variation thereof.  Yep, if we don't vote for Trump, we are all haters.  Too bad Trump isn't black, or the Trump supporters would call us "racists" -- just like Obama supporters called us during his reign. 

Interesting how so many Trump supporters are just like Obama supporters.  Could it be they have taken some pages from Rules for Radicals too?

In what way?

Explain that post because it really makes no sense whatsoever.

Everything you wrote, in my opinion, sounds like it came from a Lefty on HuffPost.

Step up.   Don't be a coward.  Like most of the "NeverTrumpers' around here.

How are we "racists"?  How, again, are we "Obama Supporters"?   How are we working the virulent "Alinsky" MO?

Don't wimp out.   Explain yourself.   Because I think IT JUST MIGHT explain the "Never Trump" energy around here.

Offline ArneFufkin

Hey @ArneFufkin try these places, they don't allow Freedom of Speech and I believe you'll be much happier there.

http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/*/index

https://www.breitbart.com/

Hey corbe

I love freedom of speech!

And, I like EXPOSING and RIDICULING that speech when it's fraudulent, ignorant and subversive to Conservative priorities.

Ergo ... my reply to you.  Incidentally, your avatar is a bit ... creepy.   That's not you.  Who is it?

Offline austingirl

@Applewood
Your response is illogical and absurd. "Too bad Trump isn't black..." Really? I am a Trump Realist, not a fawning admirer. I stand behind his numerous accomplishments and successful he's been given the Swamp, the democommies and the RINOs and NTers going after him.

Comparing me to an Obama supporter is ridiculous as your entire post.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

No, I have no respect for you.

Very persuasive.  Keep building that base through shame.

Offline corbe

It's some Conservative Bi1ch that never really got over the fact that she dislikes NY Liberals, in any color.

Offline ArneFufkin

It's some Conservative Bi1ch that never really got over the fact that she dislikes NY Liberals, in any color.

It's not a bad av at "hoodsite".

Offline ArneFufkin

Very persuasive.  Keep building that base through shame.

Do I have a base?  LOL

"This is what I POLITICALLY THINK.  This is what IS POLITICALLY MY TRUTH.  This is what I POLITICALLY WANT."

"No, I'm not politically voting.  You outta your f'ng mind????!!!!"

That's my NeverTrumper dramatization.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 10:11:18 pm by ArneFufkin »

Offline aligncare

@ArneFufkin

A concise, cogent analysis.  :beer:

I’ve supported the most conservative candidate at hand in every election since I could vote, including 2016. But, you know, I seem to lack the right conservative principles, because, well, I support a guy that has relentlessly, effectively, pursued a conservative agenda. Makes no sense, huh. 

Offline Applewood

@ArneFufkin 

If you had actually read my post, you would see I didn't call you or anyone else a racist. 

I have to be elsewhere, so I can't give you a fuller answer right now.  Maybe later.  In the meantime, may I suggest you really read my post and the one from austingirl to which it replied.  Also, you might look up Alynski and the Rules for Radicals.  Might help make my post clearer to you.

Offline ArneFufkin

A concise, cogent analysis.  :beer:

I’ve supported the most conservative candidate at hand in every election since I could vote, including 2016. But, you know, I seem to lack the right conservative principles, because, well, I support a guy that has relentlessly, effectively, pursued a conservative agenda. Makes no sense, huh.

Makes sense to me, and I would wager, to most observers.

If you're a conservative!!!   

Life is about beneficial tradeoffs. Minute by minute, day by day, in marriage, at home with kids, at work and with your friends.   Pursue your goals but understand that other folks pursuing THEIR goals often create issues or conflicts have to be managed or overcome.

Shazaam?????  Who bought into this World?   

Yet, the "unappeasables*" think they can get what they want without effort and earning.  Cracking wise on a message forum.

Nah.

*Copyright Sinkspur

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Last election, in 2016, I am certain I convinced hundreds to vote for Trump.  I am one of the folks he spoke about, that if he shot someone in the street, I would still vote for him.

This election, 2020, I do not need to convince anyone to vote for him.  His record stands strong for all to evaluate, and if done so with the intent to be fair, there is but one choice...TRUMP.

There is not one person in the Democommie Party that can measure up to the sole of his shoe.  NOT ONE!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hey corbe

I love freedom of speech!

And, I like EXPOSING and RIDICULING that speech when it's fraudulent, ignorant and subversive to Conservative priorities.

Ergo ... my reply to you.  Incidentally, your avatar is a bit ... creepy.   That's not you.  Who is it?

@ArneFufkin
Coming from the guy who is helping perpetuate the lies around Trump's approval rating within the GOP?  Even after I proved otherwise?

You might be the most hyyporcritical jerk on this forum.

And don't dare catergorize me as a NT.  I am voting for the guy in November. 
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 12:06:51 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Come on guys..stop the name calling...please.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Come on guys..stop the name calling...please.

I'm about ready to just hit the "Lock" button on this one....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ArneFufkin

@ArneFufkin
Coming from the guy who is helping perpetuate the lies around Trump's approval rating within the GOP?  Even after I proved otherwise?

You might be the most hyyporcritical jerk on this forum.

And don't dare catergorize me as a NT.  I am voting for the guy in November.

And, I tried to explain to you then, and I will re-iterate.  For your edification.

When Trump reports a 95% support rate from Republicans, he is sourcing INTERNAL POLLS.   

Okay?   

He's referencing INTERNAL POLLS from the NRSC, the NRCC, the RNC AND Trump2020.

And, I think I offered that those entities employ the super-professional pollsters.  Especially regarding GOP voters. 

Not the clowns at Politico, Gallup, Fox etc.   The media polls suck.  As we saw Super Tuesday.

I get emails daily from one of the above Pubby orgs because I have sent money to them recently in the past.   And, the 95% approval has been the usual stat.

That's Trump's source, and it is MY source.  And, I trust that source way more than any CNN/MSNBC/NYT poll.  Which you seem attached to.