Author Topic: James Woods has a Biden-Hillary theory that will blow your mind following Super Tuesday results  (Read 546 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
James Woods has a Biden-Hillary theory that will blow your mind following Super Tuesday results
March 4, 2020 | Vivek Saxena

Outspoken conservative Hollywood actor and unabashed jokester James Woods has a wild, wild theory about former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her clandestine quest for world domination (muahahaha).

To hear him tell it, the failed 2016 Democrat presidential nominee still seeks the presidency but knows deep in her heart that she’d only lose to President Donald Trump again if she entered the race. After all, even members of her own party dislike her.

So what’s an allegedly crazy, evil, malicious, conniving megalomaniac to do?

Here’s what:

James Woods
✔
@RealJamesWoods

So I pretty much predicted this. It’ll be #Biden and #Hillary as his vice presidential candidate. He will eventually “gracefully” resign as his dementia worsens and... Voila! #MadamePresident at last! (and in case he gets indicted for his Ukraine  corruption, she’ll pardon him...

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/03/04/james-woods-has-a-biden-hillary-theory-that-will-blow-your-mind-following-super-tuesday-results-893709
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

If not Hillary it'll be someone else, but the plan will be the same.

Personally I do not think that lumbering tosspot in a mu-mu brings anything to the ticket.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If not Hillary it'll be someone else, but the plan will be the same.

Personally I do not think that lumbering tosspot in a mu-mu brings anything to the ticket.
I would not underestimate her following, and they will milk the popular vote vs electoral vote issue all the way.

Yes, last time it was that close, lest we forget. Why else would she have been getting all the cosmetic stuff done if not to let it settle in before the convention?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

I would not underestimate her following, and they will milk the popular vote vs electoral vote issue all the way.

Yes, last time it was that close, lest we forget. Why else would she have been getting all the cosmetic stuff done if not to let it settle in before the convention?

I do not believe the rat electorate has forgiven her for losing last time. And her behavior since has surely not won her any additional support.

Offline EdinVA

If it is hillary, it would be short visioned and a single term.
If this is the plan, they would want someone younger that could run for a second term.

Online DB

And Biden would expect to continue breathing with that arrangement?

Offline goatprairie

Get ready for President Lepetomane aka Joe Biden. Hedley Lamarr waits in the wings.
Mark Steyn talked about this possibility guest hosting Limbaugh's show today.

Offline conservativevoter

Sick.  Sick.  Sick..... but I like it!    :silly:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
And kill whatever chance he has at getting crossover votes? Come on.

The only people still stuck on Hillary are the ones on the right who think it'll ensure Trump's re-election.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Look...
A large percentage of the Democrat base are Sanders supporters.
If Biden wins and then Clinton is on the ticket...again.
The Sanders supporters will lose their minds.
And they will never vote for Biden/Clinton.
Clinton is a toxic name in the Sanders camp.
A house divided against itself cannot stand.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DB

Look...
A large percentage of the Democrat base are Sanders supporters.
If Biden wins and then Clinton is on the ticket...again.
The Sanders supporters will lose their minds.
And they will never vote for Biden/Clinton.
Clinton is a toxic name in the Sanders camp.
A house divided against itself cannot stand.

The Sanders supporters have already lost their minds.

The only question is how militant are they going to go burning things down.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Hillary's negatives are too high and her health is still bad. If she has to testify about the email server, she'll do it from a walker. I can't see 77 year-old Biden choosing Hillary. That ticket would be too old.
Countdown to Resignation

Online mountaineer

If not Hillary, take your pick:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hillary's negatives are too high and her health is still bad. If she has to testify about the email server, she'll do it from a walker. I can't see 77 year-old Biden choosing Hillary. That ticket would be too old.

She would add zero toward balancing the ticket.  Sloe Joe will have to name a lefty or he'll never see the sweet side of 50% of the Bernie vote.  Without that he's toast before the first "debate."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdinVA

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
James Woods has a Biden-Hillary theory that will blow your mind following Super Tuesday results
March 4, 2020 | Vivek Saxena

So what’s an allegedly crazy, evil, malicious, conniving megalomaniac to do?

Here’s what:

@RealJamesWoods

So I pretty much predicted this. It’ll be #Biden and #Hillary as his vice presidential candidate. He will eventually “gracefully” resign as his dementia worsens and... Voila! #MadamePresident at last! (and in case he gets indicted for his Ukraine  corruption, she’ll pardon him...

I posted the same thing here a couple of days ago.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The Sanders supporters have already lost their minds.

@DB

Literally. If they had functioning  rational minds they woudn't be Sanders supporters.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Maybe she can borrow Harvey's, low mileage, and it worked for him....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline AL

Woods has as good a theory as any.  Truth is a vote for Biden is a vote for swamp power and corruption because he doesn't have the skills to run any level of government, just picture Joe as a dog catcher.  And... with his mental state and age it makes a VP shoe-in for the WH.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Restored

She is NEVER going to actually testify. For one thing,as a VP (or President,after Slow Joe is forced out) she is just going to refuse and there is nothing that can or will be done about it.

By the time she is out of office IF ELECTED,she will either have the charges dismissed by judges she appointed while president,or will get the charges kicked because witnesses have died or withdraw their testimony,too much time has passed,or some other legal maneuver. Hell,she might even pardon herself! After all,who is going to stop her if she is the President?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If not Hillary, take your pick:

@mountaineer

Orca would probably have  a decent shot at it due to the racist votes by blacks and the "You GO Gurl!" votes from idiot women,but I just don't see Manchelle making the cut. We just ain't ready for a Tranny President.