Author Topic: Joementum: Polls show a Biden blowout in South Carolina, new lead in Florida  (Read 446 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joementum: Polls show a Biden blowout in South Carolina, new lead in Florida

Allahpundit Posted at 2:01 pm on February 27, 2020

I don’t know if there’s anything to say in this post that wasn’t said in yesterday’s post. Second verse, same as the first: It suuuuuure looks like the Biden comeback in South Carolina is real.

Which is the opposite of what I would have expected after Bernie ran the table in the first three states. In particular, his surprising blowout in Nevada had every indication of Democrats nationally beginning to warm up to him and accept him as a viable nominee. South Carolina would be the fourth and final domino to fall, and that would be that. Instead Biden’s gone from an average of 23.3 percent in SC on February 22nd to 34.3 percent today — 10 points in five days, all amid hype that Bernie had at last solved his problems with black voters by performing well among that group in Nevada. Unless there’s a massive polling error here, clearly late-deciders are coming home to Joe.

more
https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2020/02/27/joementum-polls-show-biden-blowout-south-carolina-new-lead-florida/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

If these polls turn out to be true, It’s maybe some Democrat voters are starting to realize that Bernie Sanders radicalism is going to not sell.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

I'm OK with a Biden nomination too. It'll be comedy gold.

Offline LMAO

I remember when it looked like Howard Dean was going to be the guy that George W. Bush would face

Sanders nomination may end up not being a sure thing
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I remember when it looked like Howard Dean was going to be the guy that George W. Bush would face

Sanders nomination may end up not being a sure thing

Thing is, now that the Bernshiveks have a little taste of leading the pack, if Skeezy Joe roars back to win it, you know they won't be at the polls except to write Bernie in.
The Republic is lost.