Author Topic: Trump’s Tariffs and China Strategy to “Reorient the Entire Supply Chain” Is Working – Coronavirus Si  (Read 191 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit by Joe Hoft February 26, 2020

Steve Bannon Was Right – Trump’s Tariffs and China Strategy to “Reorient the Entire Supply Chain” Is Working – Coronavirus Simply Speeds Up Process

President Trump knew that China needs the US now more than ever but the US didn’t need China.

We posted a presentation from former Trump Chief Strategist Steve Bannon regarding China. He discussed how China is in an economic war with the US. He said America was losing until President Trump. Then he added this:

Well here’s the game and right now we are converging on a point and they understand this. We could take the whole thing down. We can take, the whole thing’s built on a house of sand…

If they [China] devalue their currency they are just going to flood more out. They got $3 trillion of reserves and trust me, in a New York second that thing would flood out in a second. That’s what their own people think about their economy. We’ve allowed these guys to push us around. We’ve allowed these guys to take the South China Sea…

This trade war is going to end in victory and what you’re going to see is a reorientation of the entire supply chain out of China…

Bannon is right. We reported in May that just like the US in 2008, a perfect storm is building in China. The excessive and extravagant construction projects, cash-flow challenges and lack of demand in China all could combine for a major financial disaster.

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/steve-bannon-was-right-trumps-tariffs-and-strategy-to-reorient-the-entire-supply-chain-is-working-coronavirus-simply-speeds-up-process/

Offline PeteS in CA

Ironically, one of the effects of the Trump tariffs and some companies moving their production out if China is that those companies were less affected by Covid-19.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I have some doubts in some areas one wants this speeded up too fast though.

We have no present manufacturing capability in so many things we gave up to others years ago.

It will take time to reboot.

Means we might have certain scarcities of some goods.

Wish I were smart enough to know which ones to take advantage of in order to do a bit of hoarding......
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington